Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Is anyone happy that..

It sure is nice as the games get tougher. It would be nice to go into those tough games against the Broncos, Patriots, Packers, Ravens, Bears, etc... etc... with a two or three-game lead in the division. I think the Texans can beat any team if they play their best so it doesn't matter too much I guess. But I'm a little worried with the red zone offense when they play the elite teams. My only concern at the moment.

I didn't hear the Colts apologizing for getting two sure-thing wins a year against us back when we could arguably say "Yeah but we're an expansion team" so I see nothing wrong with enjoying winning in a division that has "suck issues".

Sure am! However, I think the Jags are better than they were last year. Blabbert seems to be doing better. If our run D is similar to yesterday they will eat it up

I dont care what any other team does .... This Texans team has to win the division .... not expect everyone else to lose it.

Worry about what you can do , not what everybody else is doing.

The schedule for teams in the AFC South in week #2:

Houston @ Jacksonville
Minnesota @ Indianapolis
Tennessee @ San Diego

It will not be shocking to see the standings after next Sunday as follows:

2-0 Houston
0-2 Indianapolis
0-2 Jacksonville
0-2 Tennessee

A two game lead after two games played. How sweet would that be?

The schedule for teams in the AFC South in week #2:

Houston @ Jacksonville
Minnesota @ Indianapolis
Tennessee @ San Diego

It will not be shocking to see the standings after next Sunday as follows:

2-0 Houston
0-2 Indianapolis
0-2 Jacksonville
0-2 Tennessee

A two game lead after two games played. How sweet would that be?

Adrian Peterson should eat up that Colts D, well served for me in both fantasy and reality.

We also play the Lions on Thanksgiving. Holy Smokes! We have a tough schedule coming up, starting Week 3 at Denver. So yeah, every game we can gain in the standings is a plus.

Yep but much happier that no significant injuries occurred. 15 more regular to go without injuries. We need a very good week of practice.

Back