Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

In lieu of the disaster yesterday...

Mari-OWNED!

Bucco Bruce
mariowned.jpg

I hope this can put some smiles on your faces. :texflag:

nice. I think that first sack though should've been split with Amobi, since they both got to Peyton and touched him at the exact same time. No idea how that was credited to only Mario. But, both him and Amobi played great all game yesterday.

Man, I was pumped when Mario got that second sack on Manning yesterday. That was a huge third down play for our D, and it reminded me immediately of the reason we have Mario: Peyton Manning in our division.

You know Manning has to be thinking about his old age in the NFL with Mario hitting his prime around the same time.

I liked the Super Mario graphics and song they played after his sacks, too. That was pretty funny.

It seems kind of odd calling what happened during a game on Sunday a disaster 3 weeks after Ike which was a real disaster but I appreciate the Picture. It also helps with perspective.

Man, I was pumped when Mario got that second sack on Manning yesterday. That was a huge third down play for our D, and it reminded me immediately of the reason we have Mario: Peyton Manning in our division.

You know Manning has to be thinking about his old age in the NFL with Mario hitting his prime around the same time.

I think the first sack would've been devastating if Manning didn't fall out like a cripple coon. Mario was coming at him like a scalded ape from the side while Okoye was blasting through the other side.

Ooooo, that would've been sweeeeet!

Back