Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I'm changing the subject - MIA vs HOU predict the score

I won't predict a score, but I am definitely starting Ronnie Brown in my fantasy league.

Texans 48 Dolphins -2

Mario sacks Pennington so hard in the end zone that they credit the safety to both teams

27-17 Texans.

Dunno why? Just my feeling going in.

Mario hits Ronnie Brown so hard that his grand kids will have black eyes....

I won't predict a score, but I am definitely starting Ronnie Brown in my fantasy league.

I'm going to be kinda shocked if we don't see Rickey Williams and Ronnie Brown in the Wildcat formation....leaving Ginn Jr. one on one on the inside with whomever. This thing could get ugly and get ugly quick. Not a good match up at all for a game that is the face of the franchises' turnaround. But stranger things have happened. The ball is oblong for a reason.

Considering the past two games this game should be close. I have more confidence in our Kicker though. Texans 24 Fins 21. Way Mario is playing the Fins Oline better be prepared for a Long day...get it?

I'd like to think that Dick Smith has seen the Wildcat enough times now to be able to prep the team for it....

Texans 35
Fins 31

Somewhat of a shootout, methinks

I'd like to think that Dick Smith has seen the Wildcat enough times now to be able to prep the team for it....

Texans 35
Fins 31

Somewhat of a shootout, methinks

Yeah, but can he make an adjustment if they come out in a standard West Coast?

It'll be very interesting to see how the Texans come and play. If the Dolphins start out well I think we'll loose. But if we start out well I think we'll forget about last Sunday and win this game. Hopefully Kubiak will actually call some good plays this week.

[kubiak]Well, uh, I mean the Dolphins are uh, a very good uh, er, a pretty good ball club and uh, well, I'm gonna uh, be sorta afraid of Ronnie uh, Brown because he's uh, pretty good but we've got a, uh, a pretty good defense and uh, I'm looking forward to this game and uh, but uh, if I had to guess the score, uh, it'd have to be uh, 24-19, and uh, I'm not gonna tell you who I uh, think's gonna win because uh, I have to say "uh," and Sage Rosenfels is still uh, he's still messing with my hair and uh, I'm glad to have Matt back and uh, it should be a good game.[/kubiak]

We've got this one. We better anyways. We stopped the run for the past two games, and we should be able to deal with the Fins passing game alright.

We take this one 24-13

not sure.. offense scores over 30 we win

if not .. it seems to be the normal of we lose "X" am't to 30 ish

The Fins are about to be the victims of some serious pent up Texans rage. The Texans are going to beat the Dolphins down, Mark it.
In fact, we will win the next three games, without a doubt.

I'm not prone to grand predictions. Those of you who are familiar with me will know that.
I'm just saying, flat out, that we are going to beat down some people in the next three games.

This IS NOT a 0-4 caliber team, and it DAMN sure isn't a 0-5 team.

The Fins are about to be the victims of some serious pent up Texans rage. The Texans are going to beat the Dolphins down, Mark it.

I'm not prone to grand predictions. Those of you who are familiar with me will know that.
I'm just saying, flat out, that we are going to beat down some people in the next three games.

I remember the fins fans saying something along those lines when they were 0-4 last year. This is going to be a long game and we are going to be on the crap side of it. Ronnie Brown is going to run wild on us and not because of the wildcat. And btw, someone said well handle there passing game ok....yeah chad pennington is going to pick our sorry defense apart. That being said, i think the offense can put up some points, but its got to be through the air, the fins have proved they can shut down the best of running games.

Dolphins-27
Texans-14

Miami-31
Houston-17

Texans Talk has a whole new week of threads started about "Worst team", "Fire ______", "How much have you wasted in tickets, etc", "It's all McNair's Fault", and the ever popular "Play the Rookies".

27 - Miami
30 - Houston

Does the team that plays better actually win this week?

The Texan's have only been outplayed in week 1, so what you say is no stretch. BUT... until the bone-headedness stops, just once, I have a hard time MARKING anything.

One Texans streak continues...giving up over 30 points per game.

Miami 34
Houston 17

Even after watching game film, the Texans won't be prepared for Miami's trick plays... and the Texans will pay...

One Texans streak continues...giving up over 30 points per game.

Miami 34
Houston 17

Even after watching game film, the Texans won't be prepared for Miami's trick plays... and the Texans will pay...

No way we can stop that Wildcat sh*t they do........

Back