Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

ill winds blowing

michaelm

vox nihili
Man, looks like a high percentage of people around here think the sky is falling again.
Kubiak is apparently making terrible coaching choices... McNair is already questioning Kube's moves.. we pick the wrong player and we're doomed... etc...
My outlook is exactly the opposite, but I have to admit one thing...
This time last year I was razzing the chicken littles, and I was as wrong as wrong gets...
Please don't go 2 for 2 chicken littles...

Big B Texan Fan said:
The bad out weighs the good. Thats even before we snapped the up in Buffalo in week 1

I'm new here ... I hope things are not as negative as the raiders board I frequent.

I actually think things are looking up fot the Texans. New HC that is highly thought of. Owner that will do what it takes to win. Carr/Bush/Davis/Johnson copuld be very hard to defend if used wisely. The OL can only get better ... same for the D.

By the way, sorry about dumping Buchanon on the Texans. I laughed when I read the Raiders got a 2 and 3 for him. Didn't casserly watch any Raiders games in 2002, 2003 and 2004?

Negative things over on the Raiders Board. No way, I don't believe it.

Things are not looking up as long as Cass is driving this Carr.
As far as P-Buch and Cass are concerned, he must've been the Raiders on his PS2 and thought P-Buch would be a good fit here.

Big B Texan Fan said:

Most are being positive. You always get a large majority of negative posters on MBs. The optimistic fans get tired of reading all the doom and gloom predictions and move on. Only those who revel in pain and misery stick around. I guess I like pain and misery.

Big B Texan Fan said:
Negative things over on the Raiders Board. No way, I don't believe it.

As far as P-Buch and Cass are concerned, he must've been the Raiders on his PS2 and thought P-Buch would be a good fit here.

Yeah ... the Raider Nation is in a world of dissaray, but we'll be back.

You know, maybe this is one of those grass is always greener things, but after having Kerry Collins line up behind center for 2 years and Tuiasasopo as the backup, I gotta tell you. You guys don't know how "good" you have it.

People on the Raider board speculate whether we could get Carr for our #1.

Actually Cass DIDNT watch any games from 2002, 3, or 4.

We found out this year that Casserly watched FOUR.. count em..FOUR games of Buchanan and made the call because he was afraid the Redskins will get him.

Yes he still has his job. In Casserly's defense...hes been pretty good in the draft. But his FA moves are just sickingly bad. I hope we dont give him the reins to the FA market this year.

As for the negativity on this board... eh.. yah it can be pretty bad at times... but really you will probably find that on ANY team's messageboard that hasnt made the playoffs or at least gotten close.

The chicken-little's were right last year.. but not because they had superior insight into the team. If you keep claiming that bad things are going to happen... eventually they will..and then you can say you were right.

We are making the right moves so far to get this team back on track. Its WAY to early to say what are chances are next year. We havent fired/hired anyone other than our coaching staff.. and we got the best young coach in the league as a replacement.

Jack Bauer said:
And there are people on this board debating whether Carr is a So-Cal or a No-Cal. Since he is from Bakersfield, there is one poster who says the Raider Nation would not want him.

Are you kidding me? We have Kerry Collins right now. The raider nation (like if I speak for them) would be very happy with Carr. I have season tickets here so i know the good and bab of David Carr. I would not give our #1 for him, but I'd take him in a heartbeat. Someone here said Gabriel and our #2 for Carr. Done!

Kathmandu said:
Are you kidding me? We have Kerry Collins right now. The raider nation (like if I speak for them) would be very happy with Carr. I have season tickets here so i know the good and bab of David Carr. I would not give our #1 for him, but I'd take him in a heartbeat. Someone here said Gabriel and our #2 for Carr. Done!

Personally, I think Carr will be fine, but there are MANY people who disagree on this board. Good luck in finding your QB.

Kathmandu said:
You know, maybe this is one of those grass is always greener things, but after having Kerry Collins line up behind center for 2 years and Tuiasasopo as the backup, I gotta tell you. You guys don't know how "good" you have it.
:crazy:

I'll give Carr and Gaff for your rd2 and rd3

Jack Bauer said:
Personally, I think Carr will be fine, but there are MANY people who disagree on this board. Good luck in finding your QB.

Yeah ... I know. Listening to news talk radio is crazy. You would have thought David Carr was the only Texan that did not live up to expectations.

As for the Raiders QB, we got Andrew Walter ffrom arizaona State with our #3 last year. A lot of people think he's the answer, but I think he's just a younger Kerry Collins. Al Davis loves Collins' arm, so we'll have to live through another season with him.

I'll give Carr and Gaff for your rd2 and rd3

Gaffney over the last 2 years has 1124 yards on 96 catches.

Randel El over the last 2 years has 1159 yards on 78 catches.

Jurevicius over the last 2 years has 1027 yards on 82 catches

Dante Hall over the last 2 years has 666 yards on 59 catches

Etc..etc..etc..etc..

Every WR cannot be a 2000 yard touchdown machine. Gaffney is a great slot receiver and he is very useful to this team. I doubt I would take a 2nd rounder for him alone. Hes a proven player.

Grid said:

Etc..etc..etc..etc..

Every WR cannot be a 2000 yard touchdown machine. Gaffney is a great slot receiver and he is very useful to this team. I doubt I would take a 2nd rounder for him alone. Hes a proven player.

thanks for stopping the insanity...

Grid said:

Etc..etc..etc..etc..

Well done Grid.

Grid said:

Etc..etc..etc..etc..

Those guys mean more to their teams than just those yds.
What what were their td #'s? Whas there more clutch play on their part?

Randel El is a dangerous weapon. He scares other teams.
So is Hall. Teams kick away from him when he does his returns.
Jerivicious and gaff is a push with Jerivicious having the advantage.

Gaffney is a great slot? Are you serious,.... great? Marginal at best with great hands.

Never said I don't like him on our team, but I think if we could get a 3rd'r for him we'd be able to turn that into more defensive help in the draft. Noone will give us a 3rd'r for him anyway. Besides I was joking anyways with the raider fan.

Grid said:

Etc..etc..etc..etc..

And to add on to your well done post. First downs during that same time period:

Jabar Gaffney 65
Randel El 52
Jurevicious 54
Hall 34

When Gaffney gets thrown to he moves the chains. Last I checked, getting 1st downs was more important than the yards and is clutch to winning games.

infantrycak said:
And to add on to your well done post. First downs during that same time period:

Jabar Gaffney 65
Randel El 52
Jurevicious 54
Hall 34

When Gaffney gets thrown to he moves the chains.

Thanks Grid and Infantry for the solid information. People underestimate Gaffney's value to our team.

Jack Bauer said:
Thanks Grid and Infantry for the solid information. People underestimate Gaffney's value to our team.

If Hulk75 and I agree on something you can take it to the bank that it is true. :)

Jack Bauer said:
People underestimate Gaffney's value to our team.

i think he's one of, if not the most underrated guy on our offense.

re: kubiak's poor hires, we won't know if they're bad coaches until the season starts, won't we?

what do you guys think of our move from full-contact practices to padless practice? i think it's a great move, and we should be less injury-prone.

Grid said:

We found out this year that Casserly watched FOUR.. count em..FOUR games of Buchanan and made the call because he was afraid the Redskins will get him.

Yes he still has his job. In Casserly's defense...hes been pretty good in the draft. But his FA moves are just sickingly bad. I hope we dont give him the reins to the FA market this year.

As for the negativity on this board... eh.. yah it can be pretty bad at times... but really you will probably find that on ANY team's messageboard that hasnt made the playoffs or at least gotten close.

The chicken-little's were right last year.. but not because they had superior insight into the team. If you keep claiming that bad things are going to happen... eventually they will..and then you can say you were right.

We are making the right moves so far to get this team back on track. Its WAY to early to say what are chances are next year. We havent fired/hired anyone other than our coaching staff.. and we got the best young coach in the league as a replacement.

Not that I am a big fan of Cass, but I suspect these reports on his involvement and film review are going to be pretty heavily skewed by the chron's writers. I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith in their "insights" either.

The poor hires comment comes from the fact they aren't big names. How many Super Bowls has Snyder and all of his high priced coaches won? How many Super Bowls did Al Saunders lead the Chiefs and their prolific offense to? How many playoff appearances did they have? How many playoff appearances has Jerry Gray's defense led the Bills to? Obviously the Texans weren't the only team in the league to not only pass him up as a Head Coach, but there are other DC spots available. Has Kubiak brought in some coaches he is familiar with? Yes. Most of them have coached in the Broncos organization and are winners. Yeah, I understand that Capers brought a few "buddies" in and that's what the naysayers see. Most of those guys were failures at other coaching spots. Let's give the new coaches the benefit of a chance.

Grid said:

:challenge Give me a break Grid .... not because they had superior insight ? :challenge That sounds so self centered its not even funny

I remember a post I made prior to the begining of this season saying this team would struggle and listed many reasons why This was your opening comment as you went on to tell me how wrong ....

grid said:
why did you take all that time to write this drivel? seriously.. you should be spending more time reading what knowledgable fans have to say, not forming flawed opinions off of whatever snippets of information you catch here and there.

..... Maybe some of those "chicken littles" are knowledgable fans ? and not just chicken little .... Maybe someone DOES have a little more insight into this game than You .... A few more snippets from that particular thread
http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zone/messageboards/showthread.php?t=11535

Corrosion said:
First the O-Line and a particular weakness at LT where we had S.Wand last season and now have V.Riley who has played better than Wand ..... While Riley has played decent and is an upgrade he isnt the cornerstone player needed to protect Carr's blindside

Grid said:
becuase we didnt draft him in the first round? Because his name isnt Orlando Pace? Have you seen Carr getting too much pressure? have you seen Carr getting sacked? I havent.. so what exactly is your arguement?

Where's Riley now ? Why was Pitts moved back to LT ? Why is Seth Wand at the End of the bench ? .... looks like im 1 for one there , is it pure coincidence ?

Corrosion said:
Carr will likely lead the league again in times sacked

Grid said:
yah i know.. and we will probably all die too. And a comet will hit houston. and the bubonic plague will spread across america. and the oceans will overflow and god will point and laugh at us. wow it sucks to be alive.

Looks like im two for two ....its just luck

Corrosion said:
Many on this board including myself have said the Texans lack a multi-dimensional TE . Bruener ,likely the starter come opening day , was known for his blocking when w/ the Steelers hasnt done much of that since coming to the Texans and his pass catching abilities are .... Poor to say the least . Billy Miller couldnt block for a high school team . Matt Murphy has been hot and cold so far . Joppru isnt listed on the Texans depth chart and is injuried for a thrid straight season . Looks like he'll end up on the PuP list again or get cut .

Grid said:
The steelers have been playing without a quality TE since the early 90s. They seem to have gotten by just fine. Matter of fact.. ALOT of teams in the NFL seem to get by just fine without a superstar TE. A TE is not essential to a good offense.

Yeah , thats why they spent their first rounder on a TE in the last draft ...Heath Miller , Virginia . And thats why there are about 3 TE's that could go in the first round this year and 3-5 more will go in the 2nd and 3rd rounds .

BTW .... Where was Joppru this season .....Looks like Im still batting 1.000

Corrosion said:
At the Skill positions its Carr , A.J , D.D. and a buncha no-bodies . The Texans need a second reciever to compliment A.J.
Bradford has had three seasons to show he could be that player .... it was evident when no other NFL team would sign him that he isnt that player . The Texans re-signed him as more of an insurance policy if you ask me .... Or the lack of a better free agent option at the position within their price range .

Grid said:
why? cause you havent seen their name mentioned on Sportscenter? We have a VERY talented group of young WRs. We are going to have a very hard time picking which ones to keep and who to cut.

Nope , because they were 30th in the NFL in passing this season .... 2237 total passing yards ..... DD had 337 of those

Man , I sure was lucky huh ? .... Let me throw ya one more bone while im at it .

Corrosion said:
For all those who think Mathis is the savior here .... he was drafted purely on Potential , this kid is Raw with a Capitol R.A.W. His college team didnt even have a reciever's coach ....He will contribute on special teams but dont look for him to see much action at reciever until mid-season if not later .

Mathis recieving stats for the season .... 5 rec 65 yards avg 13.0 TD 1

Kick Return stats .... 54 returns 1542 yards 28.6 avg TD 2

With luck like that maybe I should quit my job and go to Vegas and become a professional gambler ?

Enjoy Your Crow .... and if you wanna take your ball and go home ... Really I understand

Grid said:

I'm going to believe that Capers & Co. really wanted Buchanan, and Casserly's role with the club is to secure the players that the coaches want. All reports indicate that he's a pushover to his head coach and he's great with salary cap issues.

I have to keep believing this in order to make sense of why he's still here. Hearing our owner tell us in the Chronicle that Casserly only watched four game tapes of Buchanan, and then keeping him as our GM, causes me to have an eye twitch. So I choose to believe it was all Capers' fault....at least for now.

Grid said:

Every 2-14 team suffers from negative backlash from the fans. It's a cause and effect situation. I'm sure they expect it, and know that they deserve it. 14 losses will do that to a franchise.

As far as the "chicken littles"...doesn't that go back to last off-season, IIRC?

I did point out that our wheels were falling off after the season began, so that's not being a chicken little as much as it is just being a realist about things.

I agree with you that we're making good moves to get this team back on track. Hopefully the majority of fans will give the new coaching staff time to put things together and gel before they turn into a lynch mob.

After going 2-14 it only makes sense that people have their doubts with any kind of decision being made, despite having all new coaches. I thought Houston could make the playoffs last year and now I'm wondering if they will ever have a winning season. After being so bad you have to have to see it to believe it and obviously that will be a while considering the next season is a ways away. Except for one time posters who threaten to sell PSL's unless VY is drafted, it's pretty amazing people can still be so enthusiastic despite what has become repeatedly poor decision making and continuing lackluster performances. Even the chicken littles deserve props for seeing what most couldn't and were probably selling the stock market in March 2000. :offtopic It might take a while and maybe Kubes is the guy and maybe he isn't but the ship is certainly turning and it's good to see folks staying loyal to their team by giving their two cents through thick and thin or mostly thin. :thumbup

Too the rest of the board ... I whole heartedly appologize for blowing off some steam .... But that statement really irritated me to no end ...

We are all fans and all have an opinion .... yours matters just as much as mine be it right or wrong

corrosion said:
Too the rest of the board ... I whole heartedly appologize for blowing off some steam .... But that statement really irritated me to no end ...

We are all fans and all have an opinion .... yours matters just as much as mine be it right or wrong
No you are spot on. The ones that called you chicken little need to fess up to their overglorification and rose colored eyes when they were fed the BS from the press releases of this organization. They didn't do their homework and look at the facts and they chose to ignore good sound debate.

corrosion said:

True, and fair enough, but there are some folks though who are eternally pessimistic. They like a clock will be right eventually no matter how astute or not their opinions are. Others have reasons for their opinions, good and bad, and don't deserve to be lumped with the former.

Concerning the Gaffney posts. Wake up people. He is NOT a great slot receiver and no one in the league even looks at the guy as a top 2 or 3. He was the #1 pick of the 2nd round. The reason why people are upset is more the fact we passed Portis, DeShawn Foster, Josh Reed, Andre Gurode, LeCharles Bentley(whom everyone now wants), Randel El...lower, Deion Branch and Antonio Bryant. Arguments can be made that ALL of them are better than what we got. Will Witherspoon, another coveted FA this year was the 8th pick in the 3rd round. Yeah Charlie is a genius.:rolleyes:

infantrycak said:
True, and fair enough, but there are some folks though who are eternally pessimistic. They like a clock will be right eventually no matter how astute or not their opinions are. Others have reasons for their opinions, good and bad, and don't deserve to be lumped with the former.

Yep , some are based on fact , some on fiction and others pure fantasy ....:)

michaelm said:
Man, looks like a high percentage of people around here think the sky is falling again.

My theory is that a high percentage of people (who used to be) around here, don't bother reading or posting as much any more because of all the useless drivel on this board.

aj. said:
My theory is that a high percentage of people (who used to be) around here, don't bother reading or posting as much any more because of all the useless drivel on this board.

I don't think everything here is negative. The probvlem people have to understand is that we are a negative franchise right now. 2-14 does that to you. So fans have every right to question the direction. It shouldn't be doom and gloom though. We have a new coach and the top pick. However, considering what happened the first 4 years, people have every right to examine McNair's, Casserly's, etc every move with a fine toothed comb. It will all come out in the wash.

HoustonFrog said:
... fans have every right to question the direction.... considering what happened the first 4 years, people have every right to examine McNair's, Casserly's, etc every move ..

Of course they do. Agree 100% That's our job as Monday morning QB's but that's really not what I was referring to. There's a difference between fine toothed comb and mind-numbing repitition.

Other than yours, I only read the first post in this thread so I don't have any idea where that 'debate' went... I just know that I use that wheel on my mouse a lot more than I used to ...

aj. said:
Of course they do. Agree 100% That's our job as Monday morning QB's but that's really not what I was referring to. There's a difference between fine toothed comb and mind-numbing repitition.

Other than yours, I only read the first post in this thread so I don't have any idea where that 'debate' went... I just know that I use that wheel on my mouse a lot more than I used to ...

Agree with the mind numbing and I also don't read through everything because there are usually a few branch topics within each thread.

Kathmandu said:
Deal is off now. I'll take antwan Peek, though. we need more crippling penalties on key plays.

You have to get back to your Raider traditions...the good and the bad ones.

Pure Speculation

I am hearing from a source close to the team that Shanahan told Kubiak that he could have either Calhoun or Dennison, but not both. Kubiak picked Calhoun. Apparently, Kubiak thinks this guy is going to be a great coach, plus he is young and will work like a made man. Calhoun has a superior understanding of the offensive scheme than Dennison, who is great with the line but not play calling/game planning.

Big B Texan Fan said:
T
Never said I don't like him on our team, but I think if we could get a 3rd'r for him we'd be able to turn that into more defensive help in the draft. Noone will give us a 3rd'r for him anyway. Besides I was joking anyways with the raider fan.

Wait a second ... we had a deal! I'll even throw in Warren Sapp - just pick up his contract.

HoustonFrog said:
Concerning the Gaffney posts. Wake up people. He is NOT a great slot receiver and no one in the league even looks at the guy as a top 2 or 3. He was the #1 pick of the 2nd round. The reason why people are upset is more the fact we passed Portis, DeShawn Foster, Josh Reed, Andre Gurode, LeCharles Bentley(whom everyone now wants), Randel El...lower, Deion Branch and Antonio Bryant. Arguments can be made that ALL of them are better than what we got. Will Witherspoon, another coveted FA this year was the 8th pick in the 3rd round. Yeah Charlie is a genius.:rolleyes:

I agree with you but I also think it is a little more complex then just comparing stats. Take Roth for example; if he would have went to somebody like Cleveland rather than Pittsburgh we may be looking at him as a bust rather than as a stud who is getting ready to start in his first Super Bowl in only his second year.

My point is that you have to look at the whole picture to evaluate player success. Good coaching, good systems that play to players strengths, etc. I think Kubes has the potential to do this. From what I have heard about most of the coaches that he is bringing is that they are very talented and excellent coaches. I am sure many Baltimore fans had a lot of questions concerning a DC named Marv Lewis but that seemed to have worked out. I will give these guys the benefit of the doubt and hopefully Kubes will retire after 25 years as only the second HC in the history of Texans football.

corrosion said:
:challenge Give me a break Grid .... not because they had superior insight ? :challenge That sounds so self centered its not even funny

Maybe someone DOES have a little more insight into this game than You

You misunderstand me corrosion.. I wasnt saying that they have less insight than me.. I wasnt even saying that they have less insight. I was just saying that I dont think that the chicken littles are more knowledgeable than other fans simply because they said we were going to suck this year and we did.

Every team has fans that choose to or cant help but to say the team is going to suck. Others, such as myself, tend to ignore problems and say that we still have the potential to be great.

Personally I dont think either side is right. Some years will favor one side or the other.. but the bottom line is that every year the team has the chance to either succumb to its weaknesses, or rise above them. I have more fun thinking that we will rise above them and have a great year. But that is just me.

If you look around the league.. well.. lets take the Giants for example. Last year they had a terrible line.. their biggest offseason acquisition was Plaxico Burress... not exactly an elite receiver. Year or so before that, Tiki Barber was a fumble machine. It would have been real easy to just sit back and say that the team is going nowhere until they fix their problems.. but they managed to play pretty good this year and made it into the playoffs.

The way I see it.. every player in the NFL is here for a reason. They showed the ability.. or at least the possibility.. that they can play in the NFL. I can see why some people would say that we are a team made up of cast offs from other teams.. but I dont see any players (or at least, only a very few) on our team that arent capable of performing at a high level. They have the physical tools.. its just whether or not they get that fire lit under their *** and play to their full potential.

Anyway. Im not always right.. not by a long shot.. but I stay positive and one of these seasons I will be alot more right than wrong.. and thats gonna be a great year :)

Grid said:
You misunderstand me corrosion..

Maybe I did misunderstand you but when Ive read things in the past that are along the same lines ... It makes me think differently

Grid said:
why did you take all that time to write this drivel? seriously.. you should be spending more time reading what knowledgable fans have to say, not forming flawed opinions off of whatever snippets of information you catch here and there.

Grid said:

Both of these posts leave me with a sour taste .... Kinda seem to question the intelligence of people who's opinion may differ from yours.

Anyway , Maybe those Chicken Littles were right for a reason other than blind luck .... Maybe they know a thing or two about football . :stirpot:

Your taking my comment out of context again. I never said "more knowledgeable fans like me".. matter of fact.. next thing I said after that quote was "I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed".

But whatever.. I know ya dont like that I disagree with ya.. but im not trying to pass myself off as some kind of guru. I will compliment myself in one way though.. im smart enough to know that I dont know half as much about football as alot of people who have been following the sport for years longer than I have.

And im sure the chicken littles do know alot about football. I am also quite sure that some of the more positive posters know alot about football too. And for every knowledgeable doom-sayer.. there are 5 people with no clue who just want to see us hire some big names, or fire someone who didnt wow them in the previous weeks game. Of course.. for every knowledeable positive poster..there are 5 who just want to claim that DD/Carr/AJ/Whoever are without flaw and the sun was in our eyes.

Like I said..its balanced. We have the talent to do well in this league.. though we are a few players, and some good coaching, short of playoff caliber imo. Next year we could go 1-15.. or we could go 15-1.. it all depends on what the players put into it, and how well our new coaches prepare them.

I still disagree with alot of the post that you got that quote from.. though I see parts where you were right too. So, ill admit I wasnt any more right than you were there.. and I shouldnt have called ya ignorant :).. but you DID ask for flames heh.

:homer: If you take the negative side , you won't get let down . If you take the half full approach then you get a bigger high when your team does well.

I think every off-season will have its share of chicken littles because every organization is going to make decisions that are questionable. I am far from a chicken little, but last off-season was horrible. I didn't really keep up with the Texans then I hadn't found this board yet. Regardless I heard of Sharper leaving and was shocked, Glenn, surprised. Those two moves got my attention and made me wonder if I should be so optimistic. I was, but that didn't change the fact that those moves didn't pay off. As a matter of fact this team has made so many questionable decisions I'm kinda surprised we are in a position to turn it around so quickly. I won't go to far back, but so far this off-season. It still looks like it could turn out to be good. We hired a good head coach and he's brought in some guys to help him, that's good. I don't like the fact that we still don't have a DC or a LINE COACH, I don't know if we're waiting for someone but these kinds of things put me on edge, I'm no chicken little but this early in the off-season I should not be feeling like that. Hopefully they make some choices that will aleviate that tension.

Grid ..... Maybe you just didnt do a very good job of getting your point across .... Poor choice of words .

Grid said:
If you keep claiming that bad things are going to happen... eventually they will..and then you can say you were right.

Sure they could .... a Monkey can be trained to guess at the answer to any given question . But to say that those "Chicken Littles" ... Many of which pointed out the flaws in this team prior to last season didnt have any insight into the team or had flawed opinions based on snippets of information gathered here or there was .... a flawed opinion . Those Chicken Littles didnt guess , they did have a superior insight into the team and its problems.

There is a HUGE difference between saying the sky is falling and pointing out the actual problems ...

As for the O-Line .... that was like shooting ducks in a barrel . They didnt change anything ....How could you expect to have a different result ? As for the changes in the system ... they worked against the strengths of the players involved . Carr , AJ and even Correy Bradford (ugggg) are better suited to a verticle passing game , not dink and dunk 3 steps and chunk it .

Grid said:
know ya dont like that I disagree with ya..

Thats what this board is for .... discussion of differing opinions , It would kinda suck to come here and we all think the same .... whats the point of talking about it if we all think alike ? What I dont like is when someone basicly says .... You are stupid because we dont think alike . :hairpull: Respect everyone's opinion .... But take it for what its worth .:cool:

Please Disagree with me .... But when you do .... Make sure you come with Both barrles loaded with Fact and Information . :ok:

Jack Bauer said:

Agreed. Gaffney is not a burner and does not put up flashy numbers, he is simply a solid possession receiver who, like anyone else, has suffered under a terrible offensive system. He would put up Wayne/Stokeley (sp?) numbers on a team like Indy.

Back