Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

If Carr was an actual Car, what kind of car would he be??

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we drafted carr #1 overall... i imagine most of us thought we had a ferrari 599 (he did throw 40 td's his senior season) who was a year into manufactoring, and after 1 *maybe* 2 more years of hand crafted production (seasons), he would be a specimen of the industry.. in carr's case, the NFL... So, this brings me to the question of the thread... What kind of car would Carr be??

I am going with a Ford Excursion... he is expensive and he's almost impossible to take on long drives (hint hint). As a Ford, he constantly is in need of tune ups (in the football sense Kubes diggin into him, not in the injury sense) because things fall apart (fumbles, sacks, etc...) before major breakdowns.. (fords are made to be cheap fixes, so they break down quite often,..football breakdown sense: 4-12, 5-11, 7-9, 2-14, 4-9). All of the breakdowns can not be accredited to Carr (or car) himself, alot of the blame has to be placed on the dismal quality of production around him (the mass production of american cars makes our engineering low quality) just as the lack of quality depth on our team contributes to carr's troubles [i guess, in a way],.. not exluding the former executive engineer - casserly (old gm)...

so, what do ya'll say?? any ideas?? please do not turn this into a "love/hate carr thread" because that is not what i intended.. peace out

When we drafted carr #1 overall... i imagine most of us thought we had a ferrari 599 (he did throw 40 td's his senior season) who was a year into manufactoring, and after 1 *maybe* 2 more years of hand crafted production (seasons), he would be a specimen of the industry.. in carr's case, the NFL... So, this brings me to the question of the thread... What kind of car would Carr be??

I am going with a Ford Excursion... he is expensive and he's almost impossible to take on long drives (hint hint). As a Ford, he constantly is in need of tune ups (in the football sense Kubes diggin into him, not in the injury sense) because things fall apart (fumbles, sacks, etc...) before major breakdowns.. (fords are made to be cheap fixes, so they break down quite often,..football breakdown sense: 4-12, 5-11, 7-9, 2-14, 4-9). All of the breakdowns can not be accredited to Carr (or car) himself, alot of the blame has to be placed on the dismal quality of production around him (the mass production of american cars makes our engineering low quality) just as the lack of quality depth on our team contributes to carr's troubles [i guess, in a way],.. not exluding the former executive engineer - casserly (old gm)...

so, what do ya'll say?? any ideas?? please do not turn this into a "love/hate carr thread" because that is not what i intended.. peace out

He's that FREAKIN van they show on the insurance industries safety rating commercial. You know the one that gets caved in when it hits the big a** wall that's right in front of it and coming too fast.

Pathetic!:deadhorse

please do not turn this into a "love/hate carr thread" because that is not what i intended.

Who are you kidding?

Oh Brother. Sitting around all day (week ?) thinking up new and completely different ways to bang the dead horse. I'm impressed Einstiens. The Horse has bled out....time to move on.

Carr is a broken down Pinto...

Not really worth all the money that it would take to fix him....

prear03.jpg

Of course that's what you intended; to start an inflammatory thread. What kind of car would he be? He wouldn't be a car, he's a tank. Almost indestructible. And he will be a success in the NFL after he leaves here, hopefully in a position to come back and haunt us.

He's the President of The United State's limousine. Fast, strong, and tough as nails. It is just laying low waiting for the Secret Service (offensive line) to show up.:aikido:

Of course that's what you intended; to start an inflammatory thread. What kind of car would he be? He wouldn't be a car, he's a tank. Almost indestructible. And he will be a success in the NFL after he leaves here, hopefully in a position to come back and haunt us.

Hell Yeah !

Volvo.

They are nice, average, workmanlike cars that have nothing all that special about them other than that they can take a severe beating.

Carr is a DeLorean. He looks like an exotic car (franchise QB) and people think he's an exotic car but when you open the hood you find a Renault 4 cylinder engine in there that just can't put out enough power to match the looks.

746291_150_full.jpg

Volvo.

They are nice, average, workmanlike cars that have nothing all that special about them other than that they can take a severe beating.

I can agree with that one.
Then you realize that for about the same money you could get a low-end BMW 300 series

Carr is a DeLorean. He looks like an exotic car (franchise QB) and people think he's an exotic car but when you open the hood you find a Renault 4 cylinder engine in there that just can't put out enough power to match the looks.

746291_150_full.jpg

Maybe he can go back in time in it and change the 2002 NFL Draft.:tease:

hahahaha. so i guess you are a real fan cause you want Carr to come back and 'haunt' us...that is just laughable. homers are so blind in their devotion to Carr that they want Carr to come back and beat 'their team'.....i guess anyone with a 75 in their name is a mindless auttomoton (hulk75, qb75)...im sure you are like sisters or something

please do not turn this into a "love/hate carr thread" because that is not what i intended.. peace out[/QUOTE said:
You don't hand a fat-kid a cupcake and tell him "don't eat this"...and you don't write a thread asking "what kind of CAR is Carr" and suggest to NOT make this a love/hate thread.

I mean..how much weed does it take to come up with this thread? That's what I wanna know.

I can hear it in your trailer now............

"So.....dude.....wait. So....like, if Carr was like an actual car, you know...like........what kinda car would he be!?"

Put down the ding-dong and step away from the keyboard.

It doesn't matter what model of car David Carr would be.

All that matters is that his picture is next to the definition of "Lemon laws".

Carr is the Ultimate Yugo.

Let me add to this: Yugo: efficient, but no one wants to be seen near it. On top of that, it has nothing anyone is scared of (Keith Bullock quote).

And of course being the Texans fan that you are, you quote other teams smack and aplaud it... no class...

One with a front bumper continuously falling off, sometimes being put back up with duct tape, sometimes finding a quality after market accessory to help hold it up. We'll eventually need to address this.

It has great tires that have the potential to make long drives but the brakes are real touchy that cause it to only go a few miles at a time and often gets thrown into reverse. We'll need to find a powerful big engine to push the car forward next season.

The paint job is real tarnished, those viewing the car are not in agreement if it's just needing a new wax job and some better parts put in, or if it should be parted out before selling off. I guess our new mechanic will be deciding that when we put it up on blocks over the summer. Thank the higher powers that we're not using the "C&C repair & team building" shop anymore. That place went out of business, finally, after 4 years.

.... how's that for a friggin' analogy? :ok:

If Carr was an actual Car, what kind of car would he be??

wouldn't be a car, he would be a bicycle with no pedals and sqaure wheels

David Carr is a Hydrogen Car.

Expensive, Virtually non-existent, years away from production, and may not ever be viable.

You don't hand a fat-kid a cupcake and tell him "don't eat this"...and you don't write a thread asking "what kind of CAR is Carr" and suggest to NOT make this a love/hate thread.

I mean..how much weed does it take to come up with this thread? That's what I wanna know.

I can hear it in your trailer now............

"So.....dude.....wait. So....like, if Carr was like an actual car, you know...like........what kinda car would he be!?"

Put down the ding-dong and step away from the keyboard.

WOW... geez... what is wrong with you? Because i created this thread i am a pothead, and also fat?? You need to "step away from the keyboard" pal... this aggression is absurd.. you speak like a man who has not gotten any, in well... forever. lighten up pal. its only a thread. get over it.

WOW... geez... what is wrong with you? Because i created this thread i am a pothead, and also fat?? You need to "step away from the keyboard" pal... this aggression is absurd.. you speak like a man who has not gotten any, in well... forever. lighten up pal. its only a thread. get over it.

In regards to Sco-tai's insulting post, Another example why ppl should seriously consider birth control. BTW, awesome thread DontTreadOnM, we needed a good laugh through all of this...

supermansmalltank.jpg

That tank has been tipped-over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back