Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I officially hate the Texans!!!

Welcome to the club. I hate this team as well. I wish we still had the Oilers. I thought things would be different and we would have a winner with McNair. We are worse than the Oilers ever were in my opinion. This team is such a poor substitute that it is laughable. I truly loved the Oilers, the Texans are way too corporate and continually make excuses to love in the same way.

At least the Oilers knew how to evaluate talent and draft football players. I would have a senile 90+ year old Mike Holovak (is this guy still alive) run the football operation than the clowns we have had.

This team has blown so many first day picks that it is staggering. The only good second day selection we have had was DD but he is injury prone. The Oilers under Holovak and Reese found gems in the late rounds and had such solid drafts that we were the most talented team in the AFC. Have the Texans come close to drafting a late round stud like Blaine Bishop. Of course not.

Move this abomination of a team to LA and lets get a reincarnated version of the Oilers back. I would welcome Bud back with open arms. Things were a lot better with that SOB.

TexansFight said:
Welcome to the club. I hate this team as well. I wish we still had the Oilers. I thought things would be different and we would have a winner with McNair. We are worse than the Oilers ever were in my opinion. This team is such a poor substitute that it is laughable. I truly loved the Oilers, the Texans are way too corporate and continually make excuses to love in the same way.

At least the Oilers knew how to evaluate talent and draft football players. I would have a senile 90+ year old Mike Holovak (is this guy still alive) run the football operation than the clowns we have had.

This team has blown so many first day picks that it is staggering. The only good second day selection we have had was DD but he is injury prone. The Oilers under Holovak and Reese found gems in the late rounds and had such solid drafts that we were the most talented team in the AFC. Have the Texans come close to drafting a late round stud like Blaine Bishop. Of course not.

Move this abomination of a team to LA and lets get a reincarnated version of the Oilers back. I would welcome Bud back with open arms. Things were a lot better with that SOB.

what a stain.

TexansFight said:

Must not have been an Oiler fan in the 80's.

:listening yall need to quit yalls crying if you dont like them then leave its as easy as that yes they have made some bad picks/trades spit happens thats life yes the Oilers were better then the texans but who cares thats the past and this in now you cant win every game in the NFL these days so what they lost one game they got 15 more to go and they can still be in the playoffs if they pick things up have a lil faith people:redtowel: :texflag:

TexansFight said:

You do have the Oilers...just they look like an oil well that caught on fire and they moved to tennessee
FIre_InsteadOf_WestTexas-100_small.jpg

TexansFight said:
Welcome to the club. I hate this team as well.

TexansFight said:
However, if the Texans pass on VY and pick Bush instead that will be the final nail in the coffin for me as a fan of this team. I have great amount of anger towards this team.

If the Texans want to be the Texags and associate with the losing tradition of aggy football that is fine by me. But they won't have me as a fan and I will root against them with great vigor. I am not alone in this regard. Checkout hornfans.com and see what other Houston UT fans have to say about this. A team that will pass on VY who would recapture the excitement we all felt when we beat the Cowboys in the first game multiplied by ten and would rather keep Carr is no team of mine.

Bias? Extremism? Nah.

Say, by the way--when did you move to Houston since you have for a long time said you live in NY City?

infantrycak said:
Bias? Extremism? Nah.

Say, by the way--when did you move to Houston since you have for a long time said you live in NY City?

Who pulled the nails out of that coffin? Put em back ... please.

jerek said:
Who pulled the nails out of that coffin? Put em back ... please.

I just can't stand folks who won't stand by their threats. This guy has been threatening to quit the team, leave, sue the team for 4 years now. Friggin quit then.

infantrycak said:
I just can't stand folks who won't stand by their threats. This guy has been threatening to quit the team, leave, sue the team for 4 years now. Friggin quit then.

If a disgruntled fan is whining in the forest ... ehh, never mind.

TexansFight said:

:yikes: Rooting for a team that hasn't existed for a decade, and asking for a coach whom may not even be sucking oxygen still? Asking for Bud back?

You're one funny mofo. Sick, but funny.:shoot:

1texan4life said:
OK, long time Oilers now Texans fan here.
WTF is going on with this stupid franchise?
If their intentions were to become the laughing stock of the NFL, mission accomplished! Why in the HELL are we 1. giving DD a boat-load of cash when he has bum knees? 2. Drafting the Michael Olowokandi of the NFL in Williams and passing on the next coming of Gale Sayers in Reggie Bush (who by the way would run for 2000 yards in the zone blocking scheme)? and 3. now trading away Morency for Samkon Gado? Are you freaking kidding me?

The Houston Texans are the WORST franchise in the entire NFL. They do not deserve to have a franchise! They should have awarded it to L.A. where no one cares about football. I bet they would know what to do. How many first round busts do you draft before someone removes their head from their ass? This is absolutely ridiculous!!! I am by no means a coach, scout or in marketing. But common sense tells me that if your team stinks, you draft to fill seats in Reliant Stadium. Am I right? Because when 6 games go by and we have still not one a game and Williams still has no sacks, who is gonna come and watch these BOZOS? I'll tell you, NO ONE!!! Nice move retards, I do better managing a Madden franchise than you will ever dream of!

I am officially no longer a Texans fan. I will go root for the Cowboys rather than waste my time with this gang of LOSERS. Good luck winning a game this year Kubiak. You apparently are as big a tool as Casserly. Good luck blowing next years #1 overall pick! This franchise is WORTHLESS!!! :shoot:

Well I just don't know what to say other then if you believe the NFL is a kids video game then well sorry to say it but you need to get a life.:loser

I moved back to Houston 4 months ago. I was at Reliant for the draft and booed my lungs out at the Mario Williams pick. I will be able to go to every game this year and I am sure will have a lot to boo about. I want to love this team and I want this team to be a winner. I am just not driking the Kool-Aid that some of yall are drunk on. This team is the laughingstock of the NFL right now.

At least when the Oilers sucked in the early 1980's they were able to use their draft picks wisely and effectively. They built one of the best offensive lines. The Texans have blown so many picks that it is scary. If we had New England's, Philly's, or Indy's front office we would be challenging for the division this year.

Remember the Texans are on pace for having the WORST EXPANSION RECORD in NFL HISTORY.

TexansFight said:
I moved back to Houston 4 months ago. I was at Reliant for the draft and booed my lungs out at the Mario Williams pick. I will be able to go to every game this year and I am sure will have a lot to boo about. I want to love this team and I want this team to be a winner. I am just not driking the Kool-Aid that some of yall are drunk on. This team is the laughingstock of the NFL right now.

At least when the Oilers sucked in the early 1980's they were able to use their draft picks wisely and effectively. They built one of the best offensive lines. The Texans have blown so many picks that it is scary. If we had New England's, Philly's, or Indy's front office we would be challenging for the division this year.

Remember the Texans are on pace for having the WORST EXPANSION RECORD in NFL HISTORY.

OK....maybe the Oilers did well with their draft picks. That said, they pulled three of the biggest playoff chokes in a row against Denver, Buffalo and then KC with those early 1990's teams and NEVER even made an AFC Championship Game. Those teams were the consumate underachievers and a complete joke. I say good riddance to the Oilers and everything Oilers related post 1980.

Yeah.....The Texans are on pace to have the worst expansion record in NFL history, but big deal. It's only been 5 years, and the last time I looked the Browns are doing pretty poorly as well. I think that this team is headed in the right direction. It's just going to take another couple of years. Don't be jumping on the bandwagon when the get good

Dude I am stuck with being a Texans fan since I am such a Houston homer. I am not off or on any bandwagon. I can stomach a few years of wretched football if I saw improvement or light at the end of the tunnel. We are in year 5 and we have some of the same problems as year 1 and I think we have set our team back with our draft pick.

TexansFight said:
Dude I am stuck with being a Texans fan since I am such a Houston homer. I am not off or on any bandwagon. I can stomach a few years of wretched football if I saw improvement or light at the end of the tunnel. We are in year 5 and we have some of the same problems as year 1 and I think we have set our team back with our draft pick.
I think you don't quite understand what a fan is.
Its kinda like taking marriage vows.

For richer or for poorer
In sickness and in health
To love and cherish
'Til death do us part
To devote Sundays to the Texans (maybe that was just mine....)

You are allowed to ****** and complain, whine and cry, grump and gripe but NEVER sway in your allegiance. You crossed that line, actually you did the T O dance upon it, spat then mooned the franchise and fanbase.

Why subject yourself and us to your constant suffering? Go away with your mistress Cowboys. It will be better for all of us.

FILO Girl,

Uh I am sticking with this team. I am still a fan. I still go to every game. I am just sick at the situation this franchise is in. Believe me it would be a lot easier on my life if I could just walk away but I can't.

The Oilers were my first love. I wished we could have kept our name and colors like Cleveland did. I can't sway my allegiance to a team that only exists in our memory.

TexansFight said:

You go to a game to boo your own team?

The Texans may lose, but fans are there to be behind the team, not discourage them. Pump them up, make them want to win.

You should stay home.

I do understand your frustration, Texansfight. For the last four years the Texans haven't showed the fans nothing but headaches, and pain. This is their fifth year as a franchise and still heading in the same direction like last year. I predict that the Texans will go 0-6, winning their first game in week 8 against the Titans.

Yes, they will be contenders for the 1st round draft pick next year. They have gone to sugar to **** in the past two years. Everybody thought the Texans was going to make the playoffs last year, cause they came off a pretty good season in 2004 (7-9). The fans booed Carr, and the team. They sold their tickets, just cause they're tried of seeing a losing team, and these were die hard Texans fans I'm talking about.

This year, I don't see no difference. The fans already booing Carr, and its only week 1 in the season. This team have along way to go to become a winning franchise. The Texans be lucky if they win 5 games this year. Next year (2007) will be better, but still don't see playoff contenders. Houston might see a wild card playoff spot maybe in 2008-09.

Mr. Kubiak got his hands full with this franchise.

TexansFight said:
FILO Girl,

Uh I am sticking with this team. I am still a fan. I still go to every game. I am just sick at the situation this franchise is in. Believe me it would be a lot easier on my life if I could just walk away but I can't.

Well since you're going to stick with this team. It would be wise for you to look upon the team with a different attitude. It's going to take a positive attitude to get through theses growing pains, again.:)

TexansFight said:

This is just all kinds of wrong.

If you're booing your team, you're not a fan. I can't even comprehend it. I don't care if they're playing bad or if you don't agree with their picks, you don't boo. That's just pointless, ugly, and rude.

You "want" to love the team and "want" them to be a winner? Listen, if you don't already love the team whether they're winners or losers, then go find another team to root for.

DBCooper said:
You go to a game to boo your own team?

The Texans may lose, but fans are there to be behind the team, not discourage them. Pump them up, make them want to win.

Do you think I want to come to a game to be disgusted to such an extent that I have to boo. Should I clap when we have given up our 5th sack of the game.

I want nothing more to be excited about this team, have fun, cheer the team on, yell my head off when we are on D, etc. I miss the energy and excitement the Oilers had especially Monday night games. The only thing we have had like that is for the first game which we won.

The funny thing is that the Texans have gotten much better support than the Oilers did. The stadium is still sold out. Back in the day with the Oilers if we stunk this bad there would be maybe 40,000 fans at the game.

TexansFight said:

Dude!....you just said about 2 posts back that you hate this team? What are you schizophrenic?

Bsacamano said:
Dude!....you just said about 2 posts back that you hate this team? What are you schizophrenic?

I am a Texans fan because I love Houston and they are the team that I have been stuck with. I hate the incompetence and bad football that we have been subjected too. I understand why someone would hate this team.

TexansFight said:
Believe me it would be a lot easier on my life if I could just walk away but I can't.

warrior.jpg

Walk away, just walk away and it will all be over...just walk away

Part of being a fan is sticking with you team, I grew up in Cleveland back in the 70's & 80's and the Browns stunk it up, even when Elway knocked them out, with the drive, I was sick......but I still loved my team....what I am trying to say is you stick with your team no matter what, my kids are a better fan than you are.....the Browns have still yet to go to the superbowl, but they still continue to sell out thier games every year....get my point

TexansFight said:

You must spread some negative Reputation around before giving it to TexansFight again.
for you:
http://www.titansonline.com/

:logo:

I thought we were making excellent progress until last year. The reason for last year's record, in my opinion, was a lack of veteran leadership. Kubiak is bringing it back. Another reason for last year's record was the, in my opinion, premature firing of our Offensive Coordinator. The Offensive Line coach was promoted to Offensive Coordinator? The guy responsible for OUR offensive line? He made the playbook too simple, and he really was incompetent in the role of Offensive Coordinator. Obviously, Kubiak is bringing a big change in this area.

I see no reason to despair at this point based on one loss to a good team.

Go Texans!

No you said you hated them and that you are now rooting for the Cowboys. You aren't on or off any wagon because you jumped off this one.

You are the one that said those harsh words.

El Tejano said:
No you said you hated them and that you are now rooting for the Cowboys. You aren't on or off any wagon because you jumped off this one.

You are the one that said those harsh words.

That wasn't me dude, I didn't start this thread. I would never root for the Cowboys. When we didn't have a team I didn't follow the NFL as closeley. Still had the Horns as one of my football teams and still due.

Superstar said:
BTW a fan has any right to be pissed when they are doing badly. They even have the right too boo them because we are paying the players millions to do a good job not a bad job.

You're absolutely right. But we also have the right to voice our opinions, and tell those 'fans' if we don't like what they say.

TexansFight said:
That wasn't me dude, I didn't start this thread. I would never root for the Cowboys. When we didn't have a team I didn't follow the NFL as closeley. Still had the Horns as one of my football teams and still due.

It's funny. That guy posted once on this thread and left. this thing has taken on a mind of it's own.
On the other hand, I have considered that idea that you are actually the same poster with a different moniker...

TexansFight said:
My bad dude. The Avatar threw me off.

I think it is Ironic that this guy has an Oiler Avatar, has a username that says 1Texan4life, and then says he hates the Texans and will root for the cowboys.

Superstar said:
They even have the right too boo them because we are paying the players millions to do a good job not a bad job.

Man, you must have great seats if you're paying millions of dollars. Mine are only around $450 for the year.

Superstar said:
uhm dude do you understand english? I said we are paying the players millions of dollars. Where did I say I am paying millions of dollars for seats? Why don't you use some intelligence next time before you post.

The Texans are paying them, we aren't paying them anything. lol, jk :tease:

Superstar said:
uhm dude do you understand english? I said we are paying the players millions of dollars. Where did I say I am paying millions of dollars for seats? Why don't you use some intelligence next time before you post.

You type drivel then demand someone else use some intelligence? :ok: "WE"?

How much money are YOU out for this team? Quit yer whinin'. It's professional sports. Everyone makes more money than they should. That's the REALITY of today's professional sports world.

Perhaps I should have marked my previous post with a cute sarcasm smilie for the sarcasm-impaired. :francis:

Superstar said:
ahaha i sometimes hate forums hard to tell about the use of sarcasm. :brickwall

yeah, sorry about that, bro'....once you get to know me, you'll see that I joke around a lot.

Didn't mean to single you out. Just havin' fun with this crazy thread. :hunter:

Double Barrel said:
yeah, sorry about that, bro'....once you get to know me, you'll see that I joke around a lot.

Didn't mean to single you out. Just havin' fun with this crazy thread. :hunter:

Yeah... sure... right... like you're not a complete jackhole...

TexansFight said:
Welcome to the club. I hate this team as well. I wish we still had the Oilers. I thought things would be different and we would have a winner with McNair.

Why are you here again?

Back