Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I never thought I'd see the day . .

Marcus

Windmill cancer survivor
Contributor's Club
. . . when I would see any reason whatsoever to root for the Steelers to win a football game.

But along comes this . . . this . . . this "Tebowmania" bull****.:cutthroat:

And I mean :cutthroat:

I totally agree I have hated the Steelers all my life, but the thought of Tebow beating them and all the media hype that would creats makes me want to puke.

The best option would be Tebow to knocked out early then Brady Quinn beat the Steelers then I would be ok.

I totally agree I have hated the Steelers all my life, but the thought of Tebow beating them and all the media hype that would creats makes me want to puke.

The best option would be Tebow to knocked out early then Brady Quinn beat the Steelers then I would be ok.

But.... but... Tebow willed him to win!

Well, I will root for the winner of today's game to beat New England. If that's Pittsburgh, so be it. That gives the Texans a shot at the AFC title game at Reliant if they beat Baltimore.

I'm pulling for Pittsburgh because the Broncos have no chance in hell to beat the Pats in Foxboro and i'd like another home game if we can get past the Ravens.

Yeah Patriots would just get a free win out at home and give them an easy path to SB.

I'm pulling for Pittsburgh because the Broncos have no chance in hell to beat the Pats in Foxboro and i'd like another home game if we can get past the Ravens.

I'm thinking the same thing. Pitt already beat the Pats this year, and they have a better chance of beating them again than Denver does. I would love to see a AFC championship game in Houston with Pittsburgh. Can you imagine all the old ghost that would stir up????

Well, The Tebows just gave New England a "second round bye" so most likely the road to the Super Bowl goes through Foxborough.

Hopefully the Pats enjoy the same bye that the Steelers got. BYE BYE!

The Pats aren't the Steelers with their walking wounded everywhere. The Patriots are going to destroy Denver and then wait for Baltimore to show up. Hopefully we can do something about that.

I have no doubt though that the winning team on January 15th will be making reservations to fly to Boston.

The Pats aren't the Steelers with their walking wounded everywhere. The Patriots are going to destroy Denver and then wait for Baltimore to show up. Hopefully we can do something about that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tebowmania pulls out a victory in Foxboro. Denver was dominating the game up until they fumbled two possessions in a row and lost all momentum.

Well, The Tebows just gave New England a "second round bye" so most likely the road to the Super Bowl goes through Foxborough.

Pittsburgh was ready to roll over for whoever they played in the playoffs. If they got through Denver they would have been steamrolled at home.

Their offense was pitiful and their defense looked tired and old

Stuck at home today watching ESPN Take and have not heard the Texans mentioned even one time. It's been about the Broncos and Tebow for the entire show.

Stuck at home today watching ESPN Take and have not heard the Texans mentioned even one time. It's been about the Broncos and Tebow for the entire show.

I figured this would happen.

I'm fine with this team flying under the radar. In fact I hope that it makes the team even hungrier to beat Baltimore that Tebow Mania is getting front cover treatment.

WARNING:

Don't read the following if you don't want your appetite spoiled.

How's this scenario sound?

Texans beat the Ravens.
Broncos beat the Patriots.

And in the AFC Championship game at Reliant, Tim Tebow throws a TD pass in OT, and Denver goes to the Super Bowl.

:pigfly:

WARNING:

Don't read the following if you don't want your appetite spoiled.

How's this scenario sound?

Texans beat the Ravens.
Broncos beat the Patriots.

And in the AFC Championship game at Reliant, Tim Tebow throws a TD pass in OT, and Denver goes to the Super Bowl.

:pigfly:

hmmmmm, on the one hand, Texans in AFC Championship game sounds great!

Obviously, the ending not so much.

How about this: which would you prefer?

Ravens beat Texans this weekend...

...or....

AFC Championship game at Reliant, Tim Tebow throws a TD pass in OT, and Denver goes to the Super Bowl.

:evil:

It's pathetic how people let the media control them and their feelings.

You hate the Broncos and Tebow because the media is cashing in on people loving or hating the guy or the team. Pretty funny. If people stopped talking about it, the media would too. But theyre not, you know why? Because like it or not, the team and the player ARE compelling-as-**** stories.

It's pathetic how people let the media control them and their feelings.

You hate the Broncos and Tebow because the media is cashing in on people loving or hating the guy or the team. Pretty funny. If people stopped talking about it, the media would too. But theyre not, you know why? Because like it or not, the team and the player ARE compelling-as-**** stories.
Media? What's that?

I get all of my sports news from here and facebook. LOL

hmmmmm, on the one hand, Texans in AFC Championship game sounds great!

Obviously, the ending not so much.

How about this: which would you prefer?

Ravens beat Texans this weekend...

...or....

AFC Championship game at Reliant, Tim Tebow throws a TD pass in OT, and Denver goes to the Super Bowl.

:evil:

The former. The latter would fry my ass the entire offseason.

Yeah, I'd rather have my team lose in the divisional round on the road than lose in the AFC Championship Game at home. Yeah. Makes sense, lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tebowmania pulls out a victory in Foxboro. Denver was dominating the game up until they fumbled two possessions in a row and lost all momentum.

Tebowmania (also known as A Very Solid Defense) have every chance of winning against the Pats.

Whilst Tebow is getting a ton of hype and attention from every recent graduate with a pencil and a Dictaphone, his defense are giving the offense every reason to win games.

Defenses win Championships. Complacency causes embarrassments.

How many of y'all were really expecting a Seahawk playoff win last year?

Back