Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I Love The Texans!!!

Crazygomer

Practice Squad
Hello Everyone!!! :texflag:

I don't care anymore what our record is!

I don't care who we fire or bring in (Even though I think next year will be better)!

I don't care if someone on this board tells me my post is dumb or a random Jags fan mouths off!

I love watching the Texans because It's FUNNY!!!

I mean they can be loosing like 50-7, I don't care, it so funny watching the random runs on third downs, or not having a two minute drill, or the anouncer saying that if we don't score on this drive we will lose (like in the first quarter at around 9:50)!

It just does not matter! I'm a Texan Fan till I die through thick and then! We could go 0-16 and I would still Love those goofy guys!

I know I'm not a Texan fan that is going to be on this board and talk crap and say how mad I am, because it's not going to make them play better!

Well, I'm out!

Have fun next game, it's rated PG-13 for Crude Humor! :texans:

Crazygomer said:
Hello Everyone!!! :texflag:

I don't care anymore what our record is!

I don't care who we fire or bring in (Even though I think next year will be better)!

I don't care if someone on this board tells me my post is dumb or a random Jags fan mouths off!

I love watching the Texans because It's FUNNY!!!

I mean they can be loosing like 50-7, I don't care, it so funny watching the random runs on third downs, or not having a two minute drill, or the anouncer saying that if we don't score on this drive we will lose (like in the first quarter at around 9:50)!

It just does not matter! I'm a Texan Fan till I die through thick and then! We could go 0-16 and I would still Love those goofy guys!

I know I'm not a Texan fan that is going to be on this board and talk crap and say how mad I am, because it's not going to make them play better!

Well, I'm out!

Have fun next game, it's rated PG-13 for Crude Humor! :texans:

Good to see your post! I'm happy we have a team to complain about. We get to look forward to changing the FO,coaches,and get a good draft pick to improve!

Back