I know it's the Bleacher Report, but...

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by drs23, Jul 9, 2010.

1. drs23

drs23 Veteran

Mar 16, 2010
    No more VIP Suite so back to the recliner
    BIG TORO likes this.
  2. BSofA04

BSofA04 Hall of Fame

Feb 16, 2007
    Very accurate. I think they should have had a slide dedicated to Antoine Caldwell. He'll need to step it up for our running game to get going like it did in 2008.

I like the James Casey slide. Man that would be crazy good if he's on the field with OD and Andre Johnson. Lethal passing attack.
  3. rmartin65

rmartin65 I'm Score

Jul 12, 2005
    Tate- Meh, my second favorite back in the draft. Should be a good player, but I am still a little miffed at the trade back. I am not interested in arguing it however. As a Texans fan, I am pulling for Tate.

Winston- I think he is just about tapped out. Still young-ish, but I am not expecting any "break-out" performance from him. Just above average play.

Schaub- This is a joke, right? Last year was his coming out party. Stud.

Casey- I agree, loads of potential, this good be a big year for him.

Holliday- Agreed. Fast, if used properly could be a game changer.

Pollard- Again, I think last year was his breakout. I expect more of the same, maybe a little improvement with him being more comfortable in the system.

Barwin- I agree here too. I am expecting close to double digit sacks here.

Mitchell- I feel schizophrenic as it pertains to Mitchell. I get caught up with what I here from the board, and the coaches, but then I look at my notes from during the season and I sour on him. I am pulling for him, but I dont expect much.

Jackson- Agreed

Diles- Why not. I dont think he needs to breakout, he is already a very capable starter.
  4. badboy

badboy Site Contributor

Apr 19, 2007
    I can offer a good position on either side. This season could go either way and also the players could perform well but still have so-so W- L record.

RMartin65, tried to rep but could not. Good eval on your part.
  5. 76Texan

76Texan Hall of Fame

Dec 28, 2006
    It doensn't matter to me which player(s) come up with a break-out season.
    All I want is for the team to stay relative healthy as last year.
    We are a better team than last year.
    We were a young team overall, and we didn't lose hardly more talent than we acquired.
    The young guys should improve (as a group, and that includes Schaub.)

We don't need double-digit sack number from Barwin.

We just need the guys to continue to play as a cohesive units on offense, defense, and special team.

Luck is always welcomed, but really, all I ask is our fair share, more or less, and we ought to be fine. No excuse!