Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I just had a knock on my front door....

Ohgodpleasetellmeicannothandlenotknowingonesecondlongerigottaknowwwwwww.

I'm assuming it's not the notebook nor is it a flag.

Well I'm friggin' ticked off that you're not spoiling! TICKED OFF!

Pleasetellmepleasetellmepleasetellmypatheticshellofamanimgonnacryandrockmyselfbacktosleep.

Lol. Seriously though... what's with the creation of this thread if you're not gunna spill the beans? PM function not working?

Come on. I'm in Austin. It'll take days before the tickets make the trek over here from Reliaint.

Rep for whoever tells me. PM is fine and I promise I won't spill the beans.

*sigh*

Please?

BAN THIS SNITCH!

:fans:
what the heck?? The tickets have made you crazy! :banana:

:gun:

Well if you are talking that way then we dont have to buy the Tickets.

I am not complaining, just not excited about it.

Well, I don't spend a small fortune on tickets so I can get a cheap whatever that you could get at Wal-Mart for $5? Of course you don't have to buy tickets. That doesn't even make sense. You're not going to buy tickets any more 'cause you don't like the gift they give?

I couldn't care less what they give us, though the flag was nice, I only care about the thing I spent a boat load of money on FIVE MONTHS AGO finally getting into my hands. If the Texans want to throw a cheap something in there, who cares? Thanks I guess, but I have a notebook, I have a flag (again even though that was nice), I have what they're giving this year. What do you expect them to give away to 20,000 or more account holders? A new gas grill?

That they're giving anything at all is a nice gesture. Again, they could just send you your tickets in an envelope and be done with it. That's probably a good quarter million they wouldn't have to spend on the gift and shipping it.

Just got mine today and I can't believe all the people griping about the gift; its really nice.

Package arrived at 12:20 today. Lots of white jersey days early in the season. As far as the gift, it's the thought that counts.

YES!!!!

Tickets in Hand!!!!

And the gift is pretty cool. It'll be interesting to see if the cupholder works though. Maybe I should try it out now. Good as an excuse as any to pop open a beer.

Well, I don't spend a small fortune on tickets so I can get a cheap whatever that you could get at Wal-Mart for $5? Of course you don't have to buy tickets. That doesn't even make sense. You're not going to buy tickets any more 'cause you don't like the gift they give?

I couldn't care less what they give us, though the flag was nice, I only care about the thing I spent a boat load of money on FIVE MONTHS AGO finally getting into my hands. If the Texans want to throw a cheap something in there, who cares? Thanks I guess, but I have a notebook, I have a flag (again even though that was nice), I have what they're giving this year. What do you expect them to give away to 20,000 or more account holders? A new gas grill?

That they're giving anything at all is a nice gesture. Again, they could just send you your tickets in an envelope and be done with it. That's probably a good quarter million they wouldn't have to spend on the gift and shipping it.

I never suggested that I was not buying tickets because of the gift I was saying your "anything they give us is nice" attitude does not translate when we pay as you said "a small fortune".

Again, I was not complaining about the gift I am just not excited.
As with the year we all got the flag I was really excited about getting it, of course I am more excited about getting the tickets but its fun to see what the gift they give us each year is.

WOOHOO!!! Just got home from work a bit ago and there was a Fed Ex package awaiting! Don't know what I think about the gift, I like it pretty much, will have to test it out and see. It was great getting the tix too!

I like the gift. It isn't anything I would buy myself, it is different, it is clever in it's own way, it will be useful at home if not at the games, the tickets are included, it means football is almost here, and it isn't a Trapper Keeper. What more could a Texan Fan want? :)

Happier to see the tix than the gift. It's definitely a "meh" object. The fact that I bought a "lesser version" from Kroger months ago doesn't make this thing that exciting for me personally.

As for the "they don't have to send you anything" response, no they don't. But they aren't the only one of 32 teams that does either.

As long as it's something "unique" each year, I can live with it.

:fans:

I would not have bought the gift for myself but I will definitely use it. It actually has some cool features. Also stoked that in our MNF against Titans we will be sporting the RED THREADS.

Made the end of my vacation perfect!! WoooHOOOOOOO! First time I've EVER gotten my tickets on the first day of delivery!!

The "gift" was something I TOTALLY did not expect! As everyone has said in above post, some will love it, BUT, I think most will hate it!! Thats just my guess! Gonna be a lot of bitchin!!

Personally, I love it. As for it not being for everyday use....I don't necessarily agree. It can be used elsewhere.

I think it's better than the binders and day planners they send most years. I don't think as many will hate it unless they wanted a cheerleader as a gift. Not that I wouldn't have been pleased with that gift either.

1 gift per account. I have 4 PSLs, get 4 tickets, but only 1 gift.

I think if I would've set up TWO accounts, 1 for me, 1 for the wife, with 2 tickets each, we'd get TWO gifts. Silly me.

Just sell her two PSLs under her name. I did that with my father so we could both get gifts.

*Rant alert*
I paid for the season tickets IN FULL in April. We got another parking pass added on my account after this and had a buyer for it (twice), but the last buyer backed out at the last minute and I was not told until after the fact, so...

The Texans did not print my PREpaid tickets due to having one unpaid parking pass on my account.

Did they call me to ask me about it? No
Do they have my cell#? Yes.
Since the tickets were paid, dontcha think they would go ahead and print the PAID tickets and ship to me? No.

So, I called and was very angry about it.:aggressive: Didn't change a thing. I do not get the pretty printed tickets sent to me...I get fugly Ticketmaster tickets sent maybe end of next week. While it shouldn't matter because I still get my seat (they were to change my seat too due to an error a few years back, but I didn't want to push it too much in the heated moment so dunno if this was done or not), I still paid for them early and wanted the nice tickets. I am not a happy camper at all. :foottap:

Plus I am not down with the free gift either, but thats not the point.

At least Doc and Jackson have theirs and their accounts are fine.

I'm proudly wearing mine right now. . .I am really! But since I am in the position to CUSTOMIZE it, This is why I am wearing it right now!:heart:

Thank you Houston Texans!!!!:fans:

There are just too many (bad) ways to go with that... :backsout:
No thanks, that piece of retractable metal is uncomfortable!

For any local folks, I run an embroidery place in Kingwood, off 59 and NorthPark. I'll sew your name onto your gift for $5.00 if you like!:texflag:

Oooh - can you do jersey nameplates? (the cheaper nameplate version, not the sewn on letters). I still have a HWSNBM jersey and haven't covered up the past.

Should probably start a new thread on this:

I already have people calling and wanting to buy more BLANK (gifts) to put their names or tailgater names on them. I am purchasing several if you are interested. Also the same item we as ticket holders received comes with a couple of accessories that WE did not get in our package. So that's a bonus.

I am being evasive as not to spoil anyones surprise if they still don't know.:texan:

PM me for pricing

Back