Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I just had a knock on my front door....

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
And guess what I found on my doorstep??????

Woo Hoo. Interesting gift. Some will love, some will hate.

I don't want to spoil the surprise.

:glasshalffull:

And guess what I found on my doorstep??????

Woo Hoo. Interesting gift. Some will love, some will hate.

I don't want to spoil the surprise.

:glasshalffull:

Ohgodpleasetellmeicannothandlenotknowingonesecondlongerigottaknowwwwwww.

I'm assuming it's not the notebook nor is it a flag.

That leaves it wide open.
Is it something both genders can use?
Is it something you would take on a trip?
Is it in a box or envelope?
Well?????:foottap:

LOL, last year some got mad because the surprise was spoiled. I don't want to do that. :specnatz:

Well I'm friggin' ticked off that you're not spoiling! TICKED OFF!

Pleasetellmepleasetellmepleasetellmypatheticshellofamanimgonnacryandrockmyselfbacktosleep.

Lol. Seriously though... what's with the creation of this thread if you're not gunna spill the beans? PM function not working?

My doorbell just rang...I peeped out the window and saw a fed-ex truck and ran downstairs like it was really Christmas morning!!!!

So what I am reading here is that most everyone is more excited about the gift than they are the tickets... Other than the Flag, I do not think I have any of the others still with me..
Is it really that big of a deal ?? Wow, I guess I am thinking the tickets are more of a big deal, as that means the season is just about here, the gift, ehh...no big deal to me, it's just something else to find someone who will take it....

So what I am reading here is that most everyone is more excited about the gift than they are the tickets... Other than the Flag, I do not think I have any of the others still with me..
Is it really that big of a deal ?? Wow, I guess I am thinking the tickets are more of a big deal, as that means the season is just about here, the gift, ehh...no big deal to me, it's just something else to find someone who will take it....

We KNOW the tickets are coming. We paid for them after all.

FREE STUFF ROCKS!!

Down with hobie!

Im gonna guess that it is another binder to hold our tickets again. Either that or something to wear like a texans or bull helmet.

I highly doubt that. He's got 8 inches on me.

Dude, this is not the place to be talking about that....I'm sure people here don't want to know what the 8" are that are on you are.... Damn, can't we just go a day without you telling us your pervertions !!

Come on. I'm in Austin. It'll take days before the tickets make the trek over here from Reliaint.

Rep for whoever tells me. PM is fine and I promise I won't spill the beans.

*sigh*

Please?

Bumper sticker? I'd LOVE that! Even a window decal would be an amazing gift.

Those made me think... do we get one gift per ticket or one gift per season ticket account holder?

Post it in white font, those that want to know can highlight it.

I'm in the group of ex-season ticket holders wanting to know.

Come on. I'm in Austin. It'll take days before the tickets make the trek over here from Reliaint.

Rep for whoever tells me. PM is fine and I promise I won't spill the beans.

*sigh*

Please?

You should get an email with a tracking number soon. I live in ATX and mine says delivery by Friday 7/17 4:30PM.

Your season tickets have been shipped to the address below via FedEx. THIS IS A 2-DAY SERVICE.
The first delivery attempt should be made no later than 2 business days from today.

Dude, this is not the place to be talking about that....I'm sure people here don't want to know what the 8" are that are on you are.... Damn, can't we just go a day without you telling us your pervertions !!

Geeeez!! Can you not think about :hobie: all of the time. Focus man!

You should get an email with a tracking number soon. I live in ATX and mine says delivery by Friday 7/17 4:30PM.

Your season tickets have been shipped to the address below via FedEx. THIS IS A 2-DAY SERVICE.
The first delivery attempt should be made no later than 2 business days from today.

I didn't buy my tickets from the Texans. I got them from a private seller here in Austin. They will be shipped to him then he'll call me up and I'll mosey on over there to pick them up. That's why I say possibly DAYSSSSSS before I ever see them!

Back