Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I got us 3-1

D

dansby21

Jets, Tenn, Jacksonville, Oakland
Man we are going 3-1! The Jets are still searching every street corner for a QB. Lost their head coach and have to wait tell the 17 pick. Tenne is good but lets see how their new dl jevon haye(spelling) turns out. If they got a weak dl line they got nothing except a running game. Jacksonville will be better. I feel they have better pushing force on both sides of the lines. Oakland, Please, this should be a guranted mental win. After what happened last year if this is not a revenge win the its goin be a long season. 3 and 1 with a lose to Tenn or Jacksonville but not both.

shoot why not 4-0 Four and O !!!!!!!!!

i telling u on paper right now our divison is looking vinnila

i mean come on look at last year

we go to over time with the jags

destory them at MNF

WE destoryed the colts for like 4 straight quarters intill sage screwed it all up

they put up a better fight at there house tho i give them that

the only won thats might be a toss up is the titans but who knows Are they really the same team has they where last year

Heck not. I dont see us going 3-1 but things happen. We should go 4-0. Im so pumped but other NFL teams have high hopes so thats why I give one to them.

Man we are going 3-1! The Jets are still searching every street corner for a QB. Lost their head coach and have to wait tell the 17 pick. Tenne is good but lets see how their new dl jevon haye(spelling) turns out. If they got a weak dl line they got nothing except a running game. Jacksonville will be better. I feel they have better pushing force on both sides of the lines. Oakland, Please, this should be a guranted mental win. After what happened last year if this is not a revenge win the its goin be a long season. 3 and 1 with a lose to Tenn or Jacksonville but not both.
I think it willbe interesting to see what Jets will do if Sanchez is available at #15. I think a 4th rounder (#15 to Jets from Washington) would be nice. We would have the 12th, 15th and 22nd (Vikings) in the 4th. Might be able to pressure them into a higher pick to get a QB. There could be some competition bidding going on.

Why do so many people just assume that we will lose in Tennessee? I'm glad that Kubiak and our players don't think like that.

P.S. Ever heard of spell check?

Last edited:
Why do so many people just assume that we will lose in Tennessee? I'm glad that Kubiak and our players don't think like that.

P.S. Ever heard of spell check?

I agree. Tenn. lost the best DT in the NFL. McClain, whom I hate, did the same when the schedule was realeased.

I'm just curious; a lot of people say they dislike John. Why?

He is one of those guys who takes every side of an argument, then gets a condescending tone when one of his 8 opinions is correct. He also cut this team a new asshole when they passed on the dynamic due, VY and RB. Said on ESPN that we would never beat the Titans as long as VY played QB there. Then, when Mario came into his own had the nerve to say," See, I told you Mario was a good pick". Thats just a little bit. Got more but this is the main reason.

I'm just curious; a lot of people say they dislike John. Why?

He is one of those guys who takes every side of an argument, then gets a condescending tone when one of his 8 opinions is correct. He also cut this team a new asshole when they passed on the dynamic due, VY and RB. Said on ESPN that we would never beat the Titans as long as VY played QB there. Then, when Mario came into his own had the nerve to say," See, I told you Mario was a good pick". Thats just a little bit. Got more but this is the main reason.

Here is more for you. Back in the Oiler days he had a lot of good insight and would have really good analyst of games. Now he is to busy making stupid videos of our QB and talking about the old days. McChin and RJ have no inside sources with the Texans and have said so many disparaging remarks towards the owner and Management that they will never ever get a scoop or an exclusive.

Hell it is reported on here faster than John could ever report anything regarding the Texans. He is living on what he did in the past not what he does now.

Here is more for you. Back in the Oiler days he had a lot of good insight and would have really good analyst of games. Now he is to busy making stupid videos of our QB and talking about the old days. McChin and RJ have no inside sources with the Texans and have said so many disparaging remarks towards the owner and Management that they will never ever get a scoop or an exclusive.

Hell it is reported on here faster than John could ever report anything regarding the Texans. He is living on what he did in the past not what he does now.

I forgot about his unhealthy obsession with Anna Meagan. Its kinda creepy.

I think it willbe interesting to see what Jets will do if Sanchez is available at #15. I think a 4th rounder (#15 to Jets from Washington) would be nice. We would have the 12th, 15th and 22nd (Vikings) in the 4th. Might be able to pressure them into a higher pick to get a QB. There could be some competition bidding going on.

The Jets would need to give up a lot more than just a 4th to move up.

You are right about the VY worship. John McLain and Rich Lord were beside themselves when we passed on Vince, and they were crowing when he ran in that winning TD in overtime to beat our Texans.

Somehow now they never mention him.

People always assume the game against Oakland will be an easy win, hasn't last season's game taught you anything? Never take any team for granted, any given sunday anything could happen.

Back