Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

I don't get to see the game today. What exactly is the team doing differently today?

Snapple

Waterboy
Three TDs by Carr? The defense looks like it's doing well, too. I'm rather dumbfounded right now. What are they doing differently today? The only game on here in Orlando is Bucs-Bears, so I'm rather confused.

I can't see the game either, but if they hold on and win I'd say Capers will say "We executed!" :cool:

Snapple said:
Three TDs by Carr? The defense looks like it's doing well, too. I'm rather dumbfounded right now. What are they doing differently today? The only game on here in Orlando is Bucs-Bears, so I'm rather confused.

Playing a bad and injured team.

The Rams secondary has a combined 6 starts. And we played like ourselves in the 2nd half on offense, and our defense was there the whole game in its usual suckitude.

Nothing new.

Same old bunch of losers who don't know how to handle progress or success.

We blitzed the crud out of them the first half and it worked to perfection, then we lay off in the second half and they run havoc over our secondary with deep passes on third-and-forever.

Same old team. Gotta love 'em. I knew they wouldn't let me down.

Same old losers, No other team in the League could figure out a way to loose this game, but I knew the Texans could do it, Way to Go Losers. Go Get a Real Job, you cant do the one you have.

Snapple said:
Three TDs by Carr? The defense looks like it's doing well, too. I'm rather dumbfounded right now. What are they doing differently today? The only game on here in Orlando is Bucs-Bears, so I'm rather confused.[/QUOTE

Nothing different today.We caught a rams team. with multipul injuries in the secondary. Their best pass rusher is in the dumps over a family loss. We knocked out the starting quarterback. And still the team found away to lose. Carr had too terrible throws. Coleman made three bone head plays.The cast of caracters involved with this loss are too numerous to list. What is it when you go beyond embarressing ? I wish I could say it is a conspiracy to gain the Reggtie Bush pick. However, this team is far too incompitent to invest that much hoipe in.
The bottom line is this football team does not have enough tallent to compete in the NFL. Very sad.

OMG..........The game was not shown here in SA. I saw that we were winning, just to come home and see that our beloved Oilers........oops Texans choked.:crying:

Back