Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I can see clearly now that the playoffs are gone.

All I can say that Kubiak has taken a team that looks like it couldn't compete in the FCS in college and has made them competitive. I don't know how much blowing up the coaching staff is going to affect our play. Will it take a few years to get back, or is it worth giving Kubiak one more year to see if things get better.

I think this was his year. We had a somewhat easier schedule than last year and as it stands now we have to be perfect to finish with a winning record. How do you go from 5-3 to 5-7?

All I can say that Kubiak has taken a team that looks like it couldn't compete in the FCS in college and has made them competitive. I don't know how much blowing up the coaching staff is going to affect our play. Will it take a few years to get back, or is it worth giving Kubiak one more year to see if things get better.

I think this was his year. We had a somewhat easier schedule than last year and as it stands now we have to be perfect to finish with a winning record. How do you go from 5-3 to 5-7?

2 games against Manning, 1 game against the red hot Titans and CJ, and most of the first half without Schaub against Jax.

Before the season started most people said this stretch of divisional games would be our season. Well... we were right.

I was the staunchest Kubiak supporter until this game. He took away his
playmakers' ability to lead with the Chris Brown Halfback Pass.

Disagree, building momentum is key to a team making a drive to the playoffs. Losing to the Titans on MNF was the beginning of the end.

If we would have won these past 2 weeks we would be in a playoff spot rite now.

Our playoff hopes ended today, not after the Monday game.

If we would have won these past 2 weeks we would be in a playoff spot rite now.

Our playoff hopes ended today, not after the Monday game.

You're missing the point. This teams hopes, dreams, mojo, confidence, swagger, call it what you will, died on that Monday. Mathematically you're correct, but those are just numbers, not the WILL to win.

Back