How has everyone started?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Talk' started by Ryan, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Ryan

Ryan THIS YEAR

So far it's been pretty piss poor for me.

Two of my teams are 0-2(one of which is my best team on paper)
    One is 1-1(the TexansTalk league team, special thanks to Brandon Marshall this week)
    One is 2-0(and my best QB at the moment is Jason Campbell)

my 0-2 team looks incredibly dominant, but none of the players have performed well to this point, so i'm a little panicky right now. And my 2-0 team has a bad QB controversy, as the only QB that has performed is Campbell, and both Garrard and Palmer have sucked it up.

2. The Pencil Neck

The Pencil Neck Subscribed Contributor

I'm 2-0. I'm only in one league and I've been playing in it against these same people for about 3-4 years now (and before that, we had a pick-em league with the same people for about 4-5 years). It's not a keeper league... which is sad because I ended up last year with Adrian Peterson and Brian Westbrook.

But my team this year is scary with Westbrook, Lynch, Maurice Jones-Drew, McNabb, Eli Manning, Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings, and the Titans and Bills D/ST's.

The Titans D/St will be sitting this week. They were sitting last week which cost me about 12 points but I still put up the most points for any team in the league (which was lucky because the guy I was against put up the second highest point total.)

3. DiehardChris

DiehardChris You betcha!

I have two teams.

First one is 2-0, despite losing Brady. I traded Willie Parker for Donovan McNabb. I figure Parker won't play the Texans every week, and McNabb will probably get injured at some point - so I think it was a fair trade.

Seocond one is 1-1.