Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans Window Canvas For Your Vehicle!

I have this on my back window. I picked mine up at wal-mart about 1.5 years ago.

A few things - the holes are quite big. (these things have tiny holes so you can see through it). Due to the size of the holes, when it rains, it's near impossible to see out the back window if the vehicle was not in motion before the rainstorm. Water collects in the holes, and you can't see out.

Second - since the holes a a little larger than normal, the graphics are not as bold and allow people to see through the back window. It appears more transparant than solid.

This version may be different, but it looks identical to the one on my pickup. Just thought I'd pass the info along.

PS - for anyone deciding to do this, spray your window with a solution of soapy water (not too soapy). It will allow you to move the decal around and keep it from sticking permantly until you are ready for it to stick. It's also easier to smooth it out.

I have one on my truck that I designed myself. It has a clear laminate over so the rain will not be a factor. :fans:

Back