Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans PS3 Theme

SWHTX

Practice Squad
preview_large.png

It's got about 9-10 different backgrounds that it will rotate between whenever you start your system.

My PSN is: SWHTX.

Leave your email or something if you want a copy of the theme and I'll send it to ya! I'm on the "official" boards more than here, so I might not answer right away.

AFC SOUTH CHAMPS BABY!!!!!

preview_large-1.png

^slightly edited. version 1.2 with one of the other Backgrounds being shown.

Feedback is appreciated.

Not at all, you just need a storage device such as a usb or your phone's sd card + usb cord.

You will need to install this theme to your PS3. Use the below instructions.

Prepare a storage media such as a Memory Stick Duo or a USB device (or your phone's SD).
Create a folder named “PS3″ (without the quotes) on the storage media and create a subfolder named “THEME” (must be all uppercase, again, without the quotes) within that folder.
Copy the theme you created (.p3t) to the “THEME” subfolder on the storage media.

Insert the storage media in the PS3 system.
In the XMB (Xross Media Bar), go to (Settings) > (Theme Settings) > [Theme], and then select [Install].
Select the theme that you just created.

Backgrounds are great but the icons are too repetitive.

All of them? I tried added a bit extra to the logo ones (mixing in the regular ps3 icons [v1.2] )

I know the settings are all hats.. What do you suggest? I've been looking for more Texan type ideas.

To the Yankee:

I'm not trying to sell anything, I'm just trying to share something I created for my Texans. I know this team like the back of my hand dude (now) and I've been following them for the past 5-6 years. I post a lot on the "official" forums (since 2010) but I've heard that some people avoid the site and rather post here.

Its an inside joke. You had to be there to understand the irony. Thanks for the email. I can't wait to try it!

To the Yankee:

I'm not trying to sell anything, I'm just trying to share something I created for my Texans. I know this team like the back of my hand dude (now) and I've been following them for the past 5-6 years. I post a lot on the "official" forums (since 2010) but I've heard that some people avoid the site and rather post here.

Inside joke my friend :) Good work on the theme.

You'll find posters are generally more knowledgeable about the team and NLF here, IMHO.

Back