Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ New York Jets. 7:30. 10/8. **Official Monday Night GameDay Thread**

yeah...good call kubes.
let's go back to the guy after he just broke off 50.

smh

I am sure glad Arian Foster looks like his old self. Oops, my bad. He's eating tree bark and leaves now. I forgot.

Oh well, at least we have Ben Tate. Oh ****, that's right--We don't.

But we have Justin Forsett. Feel much better now.

And Gary is calling a super ****ty game so far, save for the opening possession. Our guys on defense don't deserve this ****. Wade, you want a Head Coaching job? There's one right here that you should have IMO.

There he goes

That air raid horn is ranking up there with the Vuvezuelas... or whatever they're called.

why aren't we looking for foster in the flats?
he's been open a couple of times already.
we only needed 5 for pete's sake.

i wish jj watt would just run over to rex and hit him dead in his face!

just sayin'

D has been holding their own. Offense needs to wake up. Bad play calling so far. That second drive was terrible. I called screen before they even huddled (apparently so did NY)

Offense is playing uninspired. Our run game other than the Foster run has been crap. Andre was off the field on 3rd down too!

D has been holding their own. Offense needs to wake up. Bad play calling so far. That second drive was terrible. I called screen before they even huddled (apparently so did NY)

Defense holding its own? really? That TD drive was garbage, not to mention Quin was beat for a possible 75 yd TD before barely (sort of) recovering.

Back