Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ New England Patriots. 12/10. 7:30. **Official MNF GameDay Thread**

TOM-BRADY-PIC-1.jpg

They are better prepared than us today.

Our team has had a lot of trouble playing 4 quarters. Against Jax and Det that doesn't matter. Against a good team you get down by 3 TDs. It's unacceptable, but if we don't get it fixed we are gonna be 1 and done in the playoffs

He doesn't use spin moves. He's not Barwin.

He swims, he slides. I have seen him on multiple sacks this year, and even back in preseason, when he would move upfield, then slide laterally and zoom right into the QB out of nowhere.

For him to move upfield and then stop and track Brady, he saw some body language and had an instinct to stop the upfield movement. You're not there on the field a few feet away from Brady tonight. HE is.

Who else on here knows what I am saying? You're not in favor of the guy. It;s no big deal, but don;t act like you're totally unbiased. It's unbecoming.

Gp, I saw him use a spin move earlier so you are wrong again.

And I'm not biased in my evaluation of him. You can believe what you want to believe but I always try my hardest to call it like I see it.

You're making stuff up now because I watch this front carefully and meri hasn't done anything you've described.

Gp, I saw him use a spin move earlier so you are wrong again.

And I'm not biased in my evaluation of him. You can believe what you want to believe but I always try my hardest to call it like I see it.

You're making stuff up now because I watch this front carefully and meri hasn't done anything you've described.

Sigh....

Well, I've been caught. I purposefully made everything up and spent all this time and I was just lying 100%. I mean, you are so smart to have caught me.

LOL.

Is anyone else playing on D besides Watt? Watt the f was that?

This is where not having Cushing really hurt us. Dobbins completely missed the tackle on Woodhead. No one around to pick up the fumble. Hopefully all the bad luck done this game. Just can't catch a break.

They didn't play like we have tonite. I'm on the " on to the next game" band wagon. I hope that doesn't make Dread hate me. He doesn't like band wagon guys.

You're so bandwagon.. :)

I'm back on 'score or I'm off to bed'-alert :)

Tate making ppl miss in backfield, unlike foster today. Pats got out ahead early and got inside Kubes head. I think he paniced

Where the hell was Tate in the 1st half? Kubiak should be fined by McNair for not using him earlier.

Just run the ball Kubiak. Always been a defender or supporter but he's pissing me off tonight. Sure we're not gonna win but damn it try!!

A lot of what Mercilous is doing by design. It looks like he is overly concerned with contain. What happened to moving him all around and letting him attack from different angles? Phillips isn't using him right. Just switching from right to left isn't working. He needs to be used on stunts especially up the middle. This has been a very vanilla gameplan on D as far as the outside LB's are concerned. Probably has a lot to do with Phillips not trusting our ILB's to cover up the stunts.

Hopefully we go back to using Tate.

Got it rough tonight but lets remember they lost 2 games both against great teams. Ah well.

Tate loves this because he gets to show Kubiak and the other 31 teams why he deserves more snaps and might just be worthy of being a RB1 somewhere.

Kubiak, out of pride, tried to hold him off as long as he could. And it hurt our team. Kubiak, for all of his "loyalty" to his guys, is also a bit insecure.

It's why he stuck with Richard Smith and Frank Bush as DC. If anybody thinks Kubiak had a light bulb go on that cold day in early 2011 and said "Bob! Let's get Wade Phillips!" they're crazy.

Loyal and yet also a bit insecure or unwilling to admit he's wrong. Which fits the theme tonight in many ways.

Put the subs in. Lets leave town with no one getting hurt. Sit all starters now. Time for Colts.

Back