Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Done.

Loyalty to Marciano and Schaub has killed us. And Gary Kubiak doesn't care. Doesn't even see it. Would never admit to it. And the owner won't hold him accountable, either.

Because hey, we're 12-4 (another Texans FIRST!) and we're in the playoffs.

This is where an owner needs to bypass the GM and the HC and just fire people himself and make a change on his own. Fire Marciano today, let someone else "coach" those guys on ST (like it matters anyways).

We played Kubiak Ball the whole second half of this season. This is what happens when you have a ***** HC.

Agreed. I wish we were the Chargers. Getting rid of Schottenheimber and putting Turner in his place. I'm glad Turner led them to the Super Bowl.

Like they said, this is why u go for 2pt conversion.

It is going to be a bad week, and i am not looking forward to next weekend.

Defense has given up. To quote McClain "Pathetic"

with this kind of an offense, who wouldnt give up?
im through with the game, now browsing cat pictures for happyness.

funny-pictures-cat-ate-dog-barking-stopped.jpg

schaub is a loser. keep beating your chest about his record vs bum ass competition.. it took a good defense before he was more than a .500 qb.. failure..

I haven't read a single post of this thread, but any of the homers that think this team is anything other than one and done in the playoffs need to have their head examined.

There's always next year.

Last edited:
Agreed. I wish we were the Chargers. Getting rid of Schottenheimber and putting Turner in his place. I'm glad Turner led them to the Super Bowl.

LOL! So true. And the simple truth is they probably would have had a real shot at the Superbowl had he stayed. But let's get in Cowher, eh? hehe

Well its about time somebody else helped us out since we cant help ourselves. Hopefully we can back into a 1st round bye. I am going to laugh my A$$ off if the Broncos or Pats lose.

You realize that teams make coaching changes, right? Yeah, the Chargers screwed up. But teams make changes, and it works out for some.

This team will have to go one and done for any wholesale changes to be considered. Kubiak will probably get an extension though for trying real hard.

People will blame Kubiak or Schaub, but this was another full out team loss.

Definitely.

Blame everyone.

Schaub for his INTs and sub par play
Oline for sucking.
Andre for dropping a TD pass.
Foster for running soft at times
Secondary.
Wade for being too aggressive at times
Kubiak.

Even the GM for not managing the cap better so that we have to let go of a defensive leader and the entire right side of the line and thinking the team would be much better for it.

Texans 2012= No Heart
:toropalm:

Not quite.

The team had a LOT of heart in the first half of the season. The next few games after that still demonstrated some heart even though the team hadn't played all that well. (Even the OT wins against a terrible JAX team and a weak DET team showed heart in the comebacks even when they didn't play well.)

Since the NE loss it's been a giant can of Quit Sauce that's been opened, though. Some of it may be injury, but it almost seemed like they fell off once they were "anointed" the best team in the NFL. Recently they have looked no better than a .500 team.

I
This team is good until they start having must win games or biggest game in franchise history.. Then the game gets too big for them

Then they choke.

This team coulda got all the refs calls and still woulda lost. This isnt even a slump this is an absolute meltdown. 1-3 in the last 4 games and now we have to potentially host a wildcard playoff game. I dont see how people can be pumping sunshine at this point.

Today I have stopped giving a damn. I suggest some of you do the same and enjoy the rest of your day.

Anyone that implies I'm a bandwagon fan can blow me. It's only a game. Pouting and being mad doesn't make you a better fan.

"I never INTENTIONALLY tried to hurt a guy. I mean unless it was the playoffs or something."

: Dick Butkis.

Hey Texans...think about that for a minute.

Definitely.

Blame everyone.

Schaub for his INTs and sub par play
Oline for sucking.
Andre for dropping a TD pass.
Foster for running soft at times
Secondary.
Wade for being too aggressive at times
Kubiak.

Even the GM for not managing the cap better so that we have to let go of a defensive leader and the entire right side of the line and thinking the team would be much better for it.

Yep.

At this point i dont even have faith in wade's Defense anymore...they look just as undisciplined as his defenses did in his last few years as the cowboys coach.

This team coulda got all the refs calls and still woulda lost. This isnt even a slump this is an absolute meltdown. 1-3 in the last 4 games and now we have to potentially host a wildcard playoff game. I dont see how people can be pumping sunshine at this point.

Oh. It is an art form in this forum. Stick around.

WOW, that was absolutely horrible...

Oh well, we'll play again next week, it looks like our last game of the season, but who knows... We may have been keeping all of our badass O & ST play for the playoffs... but I doubt it...

We're screwed, but at least we got 12 wins out of the season, so there were happy times... :)

At this point i dont even have faith in wade's Defense anymore...they look just as undisciplined as his defenses did in his last few years as the cowboys coach.

Exactly. It's not all on Kubiak.

3rd and 23 and you give that up? Really? A TD? How does that happen? That's on players and coaches and the defense played undisciplined today jumping offsides as much as they could.

Total complete team collapse. Coaching/Offense/Defense/ST's.

Disgusting/Pathetic, BoB needs to look deep and find out what this team is missing. (Leadership from both the HC/players)

Where are all of those fans that say look at the record, regardless of how the team is playing. Hard to believe at the begining of the yr that the Colts would end up with a better team than the Texans by the end of the yr?

Back