Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/22. 7 CT. NFL N. **Official GameDay Thread**

I agree, still nice to hear an objective POV. Thanks for posting. Rep.

I feel for you guys. It probably shouldn't have gotten to the point of the last drive but the referees kept that drive alive on multiple occassions.

JJ Watt is a freaking beast, you guys hit a homerun there.

lol @ everyone crying about the refs and blaming the refs.

we lost the game. we shouldn't even be in the position where the refs can affect the outcome of the game. just accept that WE played like crap and didn't deserve to win.

Wow, you are blind. The calls affected each and every quarter and led to many points. No credibility gained by that post.

You did get one thing right, we played like crap.

If there's any justice, this ref crew should be suspended for the rest of the year. JJ Watt was punished for no good reason today. Argghh!! So many things went wrong from the playcalling to execution to the refs.

Did the refs screw us over when were in the redzone? Seems like if we could have scored just one more TD then all those calls against us wouldn't have mattered anyway...

NFL decided to not give bye to Texans!!! Zebra with NFL executive meetings.

Refs get $200 gift certificate for this game. Cheep XXXXXXX.

I feel better now.

we lost the game. we shouldn't even be in the position where the refs can affect the outcome of the game. just accept that WE played like crap and didn't deserve to win.

Oh really?

T.J. Yates 13/16 for 132 yards 0 TD and 0 INT
Arian Foster 23 carries for 158 yards and a TD

The defense didn't play all that poorly...so where's the outlier? Perhaps in the fact that Indianapolis didn't score a single point without help from the officials? Seriously, did they have a single scoring drive without some sort of phantom call against the Texans? I'm not one to bash the refs after a loss, but the fix was in for this one and it's painfully obvious. This game was class action lawsuit bad.

Did the refs screw us over when were in the redzone? Seems like if we could have scored just one more TD then all those calls against us wouldn't have mattered anyway...

True, and IF my aunt had nuts she would be my uncle. (Lol, stole it from the Niners board :D)

Houston: 11 penalties for 84 yards, most of which were auto first downs and iffy (pass interference, roughing, etc.)

Indy: 4 penalites for 35 yards, only 1 for roughing (h-to-h)

TJ

I feel for you guys. It probably shouldn't have gotten to the point of the last drive but the referees kept that drive alive on multiple occassions.

JJ Watt is a freaking beast, you guys hit a homerun there.

Three penalty first downs inside the ten?!?
Are those guys on Irsay's payroll??

Are you involved with the team? and I can accept that bad coaching as well as officiating helped facilitate the loss tonight.

Wow, you are blind. The calls affected each and every quarter and led to many points. No credibility gained by that post.

You did get one thing right, we played like crap.

I really feel for the defense. Every time they made a good play the refs would turn it into a penalty.

:toropalm:

well, the boards will be a little more alive over the Christmas holidays.

Wonder how Bobby Mac sees this team currently?

Excuses since there are injuries?
A success?
A WTF, is this what he should expect from his coaching staff and team?

We lost the game. We shouldn't even be in the position where the refs can affect the outcome of the game. Just accept that we played like crap and didn't deserve to win.

I take it back. You're just living in an alternate reality from the rest of us.

Time to break this baby out again ....

75723_468777134590_678819590_5406642_3221197_n.jpg

I don't disagree that this team got screwed over by the refs, but what happened to our offense. Foster was softening them up all game, but we never once looked downfield on a throw. We aren't going to beat anyone if our longest throw is 10 yards downfield.

Guess our yearly 4game losing streak came later in the season (potentially if Kubiak doesn't get the offense squared away)

I don't disagree that this team got screwed over by the refs, but what happened to our offense. Foster was softening them up all game, but we never once looked downfield on a throw. We aren't going to beat anyone if our longest throw is 10 yards downfield.

Tampa 2 took away the downfield passing a lot of the time.

yeah the refs suck, but you gotta play to win. a running game near 150 yrds and a passing game for about the same isn't gonna do it.

Well the good news is that seeing my team lose their 10th straight game in indi to a 1 win team seems to have cleared up my sinuses a bit.

Looks like Caldwell is keeping his job now. Lopez is calling for Yates to be benched and saying he is the reason the team lost. Lopez is a complete tool and the epitome of "fat non-sports playing media guy."

Well, as much fun as this has been {insert heavy sarcasm here} , I'm headed to bed.

Y'all be good to each other.

Back