Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Detroit Lions. 11:30. 11/22. **Official Thanksgiving Day Thread**

533342_415476648492506_145138128859694_1258749_1279266384_n.jpg

YEAAAAAAHHHH BABY 10-1 Texans. Sounds pretty good.

I'm feeling a bit concerned if we're in a squeaker in the playoffs - but for now it is great.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving everybody. Hope you and your families have a safe one - now I'm back to work :spin:

I am glad Graham got to kick it, I think we are stuck with him and he needs all the confidence he can get.

Thankfully there is a nice long break till the next game, I think the team and the fans need it.

If the Texans keep this kind of football playing up, I'm gonna have to double up on my blood pressure medicine on game days.

Worst game in a long time completing over 60% of his passes and leading his team down the field on two gaming winning drives in the same ot game? I will take it

I will too. But let's not kid ourselves. He was awful today. He could have and probably should have thrown like 6 picks and there was that WIDE open pass to Kevin Walter he absolutely blew. Not to mention all the over/underthrown balls.

Back