Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Cincinnati Bengals. 12/11. 12 CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

Wooooooooo!!! Yeah baby!!!!

All you guys that had given up, b**tched & moaned all during the game...you know who you are. Don't ever ever give up on the Texans again.

[slaps Jamie Dukes upside his head]
images

don't you NEVAH pick against the Texans again!!

now that i have woken upon from a dead faint...all i have to say is wahoooooooooo...now that i have woken uo from yet another dead faint....whaaaa.....(plop)

tears of joy.... I am so happpy right now

Just got an email saying nfl shop has AFCS Texans gear. But the link doesn't go anywhere (at least on my cells browser)

Wow! What a win folks! This is freaking awesome! Way to go TJ! Way to go Texans! Way to make the adjustments at the half coaching staff! Way to go fans! Let's all get drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and way to step back up defense!

Wow! What a win folks! This is freaking awesome! Way to go TJ! Way to go Texans! Way to make the adjustments at the half coaching staff! Way to go fans! Let's all get drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and way to step back up defense!

Workin' on it. Thanks! :drunk:

Here's the latest post in page 3 of that thread.

Whoever typed the lyrics to the song, he's getting hammered by this poster on the Titans board. 90% of them are ragging us out. Bitter people. It smacks of what people do when their team is out of it and they don't know how to cope with the low man on the totem pole finally getting to the top for a change.

Yes, I was trolling the Texans site, not posting though. They are posting some pretty funny stuff, like this for instance,
Look out football, here we come,
Houston Texans, number one.
Houston has the Texans, the greatest football team.
We take the ball from goal to goal like no one's ever seen.
We're in the air, we're on the ground ... always in control
And when you say the Texans, you're talking Super Bowl.

'Cause we're the Houston Texans, Houston Texans, Houston Texans, Number One.
Yes, we're the Houston Texans, Houston Texans, Houston Texans, Number One.

We've got the offense.
We've got the defense.
We give the other team no hope. 'Cause we're the Houston Texans, Houston Texans,
You know we're gonna hold the rope."

They finally make it, and now they're number one and no one can beat them.

An unsung part is that this seriously dampers the Bengals aspirations. While Id rather have them in than the Jets, it's very nice to beat the team that laid down and kept us out of the playoffs in 2009.

An unsung part is that this seriously dampers the Bengals aspirations. While Id rather have them in than the Jets, it's very nice to beat the team that laid down and kept us out of the playoffs in 2009.

+1 -- was thinking the same thing when I was grilling dinner a couple hours ago. And to add to that, it was the Jets that the Bengals (and Colts) didn't show up for, so if we can take out the Bengals and their playoff hopes now, and the Jets in the first round of the playoffs if it comes to that, it would be poetic justice for what happened in 2009.

Here's the latest post in page 3 of that thread.

Whoever typed the lyrics to the song, he's getting hammered by this poster on the Titans board. 90% of them are ragging us out. Bitter people. It smacks of what people do when their team is out of it and they don't know how to cope with the low man on the totem pole finally getting to the top for a change.

Losers don't even know their own team history well enough to recognize Houston Oilers #1?? :vincepalm:

I would rather play the Jets than ever root for the Tacks to win.

If the Tacks were playing the Cowgirls I would root for the Cowgirls.

Finally got around to watching this game, just finished.

Is TJ Yates impressive or what? This guy is nails, clutch, cojones.

Is there anything that Schaub can do that Yates can't? Please tell me.

On that winning TD pass, I love the way he looked off the defense before slinging it to KW. Cool as a cucumber, that Yates.

On another note, he totally looks like a cross between Tim Hasselbeck and Sam Worthington, no?

Yates!!!! :jam:

Finally got around to watching this game, just finished.

Is TJ Yates impressive or what? This guy is nails, clutch, cojones.

Is there anything that Schaub can do that Yates can't? Please tell me.

Yates!!!! :jam:

Pre-snap reads.
See the other half of the field under pressure.

Having said that, with some quality film study and good coaching Yates will pick up these attributes in time.

Back