Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Carolina Panthers. Noon. CBS. 9/20. **Official Game Day Thread**

Ryan Mallett makes those bad throws that just make you scratch your head. He had a similar interception in training camp. It was featured on Hard Knocks. Bill O'Brien was pissed watching the video of his poor decision.

*turns off tv*

**** this ****

635656997520431765-26957661_1052678_o.gif

Hey bah, have you watched much Scooby Wright? I know I like what I've seen, but what I've seen is super limited.

I've seen comparisons to Kuechly but I'm not buying it. He's got a similar nose for the ball. But he's not as good in space and he leaves his feet too often when going for tackles.

In our scheme I don't think he's a great fit. Next to Cushing or McKinney we'd be asking him to do too many things that aren't among his strengths. I like him better as a MLB in a 43 where he can rover around in the middle and clean up.

If we play out this season and realize we don't have a franchise quarterback will that be our top priority entering the 2016 NFL Draft? Will we invest a first-round pick on a quarterback? I've seen some early mock drafts showing three going in the first round?

So 0-2 now. I wonder what pick we'll end up with?

This thread needs to be re- titled "2016 Draft Discussion"

Yea, how bout receivers that can actually catch....I stop counting drop balls at 10....Maybe a REAL offensive line....& how bout some db's that can cover something besides their shadow....& while we're "WISHING" maybe a NEW COACH??

Dear God, please not another 2-14 season..
Our offensive line is actually worse right now than it was during that 2-14 season. Our quarterback play is still a big question mark. And we started that year 2-0 and lost 14 straight. We're 0-2 now. We still have to win two games to be on that 2013 level.

So...Draft...Gotta build an entire offense..?
I want to invest a first-round pick into a quarterback in the 2016 NFL Draft. Enough is enough. I'm tired of these pathetic Tom Brady backups. Bill O'Brien isn't an idiot. He has to realize we don't have a franchise quarterback on our roster.

Yea, how bout receivers that can actually catch....I stop counting drop balls at 10....Maybe a REAL offensive line....& how bout some db's that can cover something besides their shadow....& while we're "WISHING" maybe a NEW COACH??

How about a Quarterback. You can win with a bad OL. You can win with bad WR's. You can win with a bad secondary. You can't win with a bad QB.

I'm just gonna bite the bullet on that fishing kayak and find some better entertainment than this. This **** is for the fuckin birds.

JJo has lost a step. Should slide him over to FS and start the rook opposite Jackson.

Last week 27-6 in the 4th, this week 24-10 in the 4th. We're improving..
Can we score a couple of garbage time Touchdowns to make it a one score loss? This is Ryan Mallett stat padding time. He finishes the game off well so that we are optimistic going into Week 3. Only to be let down again.

You're delusional if you don't think he's done steroids. There have been roid rumors about Cushing dating all the way back to HS. I guess Cushing is pregnant, that's why he tested positive for HCG.

I didn't say he never did steroids. I said he never did them while in the NFL. Check your facts.

SMH. Panthers gift us a 70 yard TD and WR trips over his own feet with nothing but grass in front of him. Story of the game.

Back