Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 1/15. **Official Divisional Playoff Thread**

We have in incomplete data to go by. Linsfranc injury is not easy to fully recover from, and Matt was already a bit slow and immobile to begin with...I don't know how people are placing Schaub as the starter in 2012 when it would take INCREDIBLE healing and sustained health in that foot to get him to opening day.

If I know Kubiak like I think I know him by now, I think he earmarks Yates as his 2013 QB but tries to let Schaub enter the picture sometime in 2012 when he's ready to go on that foot...tries to see of Schaub can play well enough to get a new contract. The only problem is Schaub's future vs Yates' future and the ramifications of going with EITHER guy over the other for 2013 and beyond.

Not an enviable position to be in, to have to crystal ball which guy you plan for 2013 and beyond. All the other moves on offense and defense are easy compared to this one. IMO.

Trade up for Robert Griffin?

Just throwing it out there......

Most likely.

This team you cannot figure out. One day the offense explodes, Rice gets 170+, Flacco tosses bombs and the defense sacks the QB like mad. Then they play like today.

I do know that Brady remembers losing to Baltimore at Gillette two years ago, ending their home playoff win streak in dramatic fashion. And their defense is a pale comparison to the Texans D. Suggs needs to come up huge like he did in the WC game in 2009.

But, I will not be surprised if we lose, and lose big, if the Patriots play like they did last night.

Suggs will have a better day next sunday.

Today he was up against Brown and that dude has not given up a sack in a looong time now. One of the best LTs in the NFL, hopefully he'll get the rewards for his play next season via pro-bowls and all-pro recognition.

Man losing sucks but all i really got to say is man i will never forget this season this was a special season and im proud on how our team fought all year

So lets go texans next year !!!!!!!!!!

128817781393034514.jpg

Trade up for Robert Griffin?

Just throwing it out there......

Good idea........but he will go either #1 or 2 in this Draft. Just trading up for mere draft picks wouldn't do it I imagaine. It would take one of our good veteran players in a trade, IMOG. Too expensive.

But what a rivalry - RGIII against Andrew Luck twice a year!

2 days later and this game still infuriates me. Looking back we had such an excellent chance to get to the AFC Championship game. Both of the Ravens TD's came from Texans turnovers in our own territory. Oh what could of been, this is gonna sit with me for awhile.

Back