Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Herschel Walker Had Multiple Personalities-Quote of Year

That was a great quote (from that story). "Whichever personality had the ball was the one I liked best." - LOL.

I predict this thread will stay serious for about 5 posts. Maybe.

I see lots of "Signed by" jokes in the future.

This is why he always referred to himself in the thirdperson because he was actually the third person in a conversation. :splits:

610 (Rich Lord) made a joke about him taking on all of the personalities of the people involved in that big trade...

Roses are red
violets are blue
I've got multiple personality disorder
and so do I

NEW YORK (AP) - Heisman Trophy winner Herschel Walker once played Russian roulette with a loaded pistol as he struggled with a personality disorder.
"To challenge death like I was doing, you start saying, there's a problem here," he said during an interview to be broadcast Monday night on ABC's "Nightline."

Walker suffers from dissociative identity disorder, formerly known as multiple personality disorder. His experiences are chronicled in his book, "Breaking Free," which is released this week.

The 46-year-old Walker was a star running back at Georgia and in the pros. He says he had the condition during his playing days but didn't realize it. He doesn't remember winning the Heisman in 1982 or darker events, such as threatening his then-wife.

Walker has been in treatment for eight years but doesn't take medication. He believes he has improved greatly.

"I've totally changed from back then to where I am today," he says.

:elle:

Link

Dissociative disorder is a terrible thing. In Walker's case it may have helped as no one knew who to tackle.

I think it's BS. He's marketing to sell his book. I happen to agree with this article.

What Walker possesses is a severe case of what doctors call trying to sell a book.

LOL

Here's why I agree with this guy. Walker was never a media guy, and you never heard a peep from him after retirement... yet, now that he has a book coming out, all this is coming to light. I don't buy it.

Back