Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Here's the question:

Goldensilence

hipster elite
So it's probably going to be incredibly unpopular to ask and answer but, if we're really through with this staff as fans....what price are you willing to pay?

I think if we manage another .500 season despite everything, Kubiak stays. After this game, I'm through, but are we willing to trudge through a terrible season to be rid of this staff?

I feel like I'm stuck in Groundhog Day with this team.

I'm not through with them yet, but I am putting them on extremely thin ice. I expect a loss in nashpatch next week, but I expect them to play harder and keep it closer. The next two games are JAX and OAK in Houston. If we lose or look bad winning, that ice may have just cracked with no paramedics around.......

If we look as anemic through a majority of the next 15 games as we did today, Kubiak's likely out this year. If we can't make it to the playoffs by the 2010 season, I don't expect to see him in 2011.

Ain't paying nuttin.... but would like a refund.

:money:

I expect to hear players (and coaches for that matter) throwing up on the practice field this week, learning how to wrap up and tackle and the O-line blocking.

So it's probably going to be incredibly unpopular to ask and answer but, if we're really through with this staff as fans....what price are you willing to pay?

I think if we manage another .500 season despite everything, Kubiak stays. After this game, I'm through, but are we willing to trudge through a terrible season to be rid of this staff?

I was through with this staff last season, but there's no price I'm willing to pay team-record wise to get rid of them.

If they go .500 or thereabouts again and Kubiak stays, as you say, I may go. Being a fan is one thing, but being treated like a rube by the owner is something different altogether.

Maybe it's just the post-game frustration, but for the first time I think Kubiak may be coaching his final games as a Texan this season. Not ready to write him off by any means, but it's a real possibility that this year is going to be his last. If we go 8-8 but the next 7 losses are very competitive maybe he stays..... if we get thoroughly embarrassed as we did today then 8-8 won't save him and nor should it. In other words, when you get into the gray area of 7-9 to 9-7 it's going to be the journey, not the destination, that's going to decide his fate IMO.

I think that if we miss the playoffs this year, then Kubes is done. McNair made it very clear that those were the expectations at the start of the year & I don't think he'll back down from that.

The tough part for Kubes is that it will probably take 10 wins to make the playoffs out of the AFC this year. His team just crapped the bed on one out of the 16 that many would have considered imminently winnable. With this one down, realistically, where do we find 10 wins on the schedule?

Maybe Daddy Shannahan will head our way?

Go Texans

Maybe Daddy Shannahan will head our way?

Go Texans

God I hope not. I want a power running team with big bohemoths up front that wear other teams down and then step on teir backs and smash their faces into the ground. No more of this finesse offense crap that gets manhandled by strong defenses.

Is this Kube's last season under contract? So wouldn't he need to do well to get an extension?

God I hope not. I want a power running team with big bohemoths up front that wear other teams down and then step on teir backs and smash their faces into the ground. No more of this finesse offense crap that gets manhandled by strong defenses.

And exactly how do we change that now?

So this is what it feels like to be a Bengals or Raiders fan. Wait at least those teams had some success.

Right now, I'm wiiling to pay the price. After next weeks game, many more will be. We just got out manned at evry position on and off the field. I only saw 2 players show up and give it hell today: Mario Williams and Demeco Ryans.

Knowing Bob mcnair if we loss games this season SHITS going to fall on the kubes era HARD ask Dom capers LOL

Back