Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Help! Battle Red Kool-Aid needed

Help! All week I have maintained that even with our rash of injuries the Texans coudl go into the ATL and get a victory. However, this morning as I good through my pre game routine I was running through the injuries with a friend and it sounded worse today than it did all week. Johhnson, Mathis and Jacoby out and Davis with a dislocated finger. A ron Dayne with sore ribs backed up by Gado! I am not getting a real warm and fuzzy feeling from that line up. Atlanta has managed to hang around in all of their games and if they could have kep the human hype machine D. hall in check would have defeated the same Carolina team one of our wins came against. Please Guru's of the grid iron talk me down of this ledge and restore my blind faith I enjoy so much!

The defense is still in good shape.

They will be the difference makers.

Hold them to 0 points and Kris Brown can win it for us. lol

In Schaub we trust. Joey Harrington doesn't scare me either, that being said, I am a little worried. Lets go :d:

Help! All week I have maintained that even with our rash of injuries the Texans coudl go into the ATL and get a victory. However, this morning as I good through my pre game routine I was running through the injuries with a friend and it sounded worse today than it did all week. Johhnson, Mathis and Jacoby out and Davis with a dislocated finger. A ron Dayne with sore ribs backed up by Gado! I am not getting a real warm and fuzzy feeling from that line up. Atlanta has managed to hang around in all of their games and if they could have kep the human hype machine D. hall in check would have defeated the same Carolina team one of our wins came against. Please Guru's of the grid iron talk me down of this ledge and restore my blind faith I enjoy so much!

I am having a brain fart on this one. What Davis has a dislocated finger?

Back