Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Has it EVER been this good!?

imatexan

All Pro
6 in a row.

Rookie QB starting.

9-3.

Houston, we have a football team and we have THE BEST defense!

Houston Rollercoaster, I love you so!! :)

Screw playoffs, this is the bester entertaintment I've ever witnessed!!

Ok, ignore the playoffs comment, but the rest is true! :)

6 in a row.

Rookie QB starting.

9-3.

Houston, we have a football team and we have THE BEST defense!

I am sick of watching or players go down. Other than that, this has been some enjoyable football. Well, enjoyable outside of the terrible refereeing.

Mario goes down,

AJ goes down,

Schaub, Leinart,

one of our best tacklers, Hartmann (LOL) goes down,

but the Texans ain't goin' down! :fans:

hopefully he just pulled a hammy, and will be back in 2 or 3 weeks, as long as we have him come play off time.

hopefully he just pulled a hammy, and will be back in 2 or 3 weeks, as long as we have him come play off time.

This depends. Do we know which leg it is? If it's the one he aggravated earlier, I think you put him on IR. We need to do what is best for his health, the last thing we want to do is cut his career short.

This depends. Do we know which leg it is? If it's the one he aggravated earlier, I think you put him on IR. We need to do what is best for his health, the last thing we want to do is cut his career short.

The other one.

Now he has two gammy hamstrings. :wadepalm:

Has any other Houston team ever been 9-3? Someone can probably look that up. I can't recall an Oilers team starting off 9-3. The best Oilers record was 12-4 which they started the season 1-4, so that team was 8-4 at this point.

Today I savor the win.

Tomorrow I go back to cursing whatever the city of Houston did to make the football gods hate them with all the injuries.

This season -- with the wins and the injuries -- has brought a new example to the old phrase, "how can something that feels so good hurt so bad?"

Not since 1993 at the latest, and I'd argue that this team has more heart. We'll see how they do in the playoffs, obviously, because a collapse there could alter everyone's perception. But I feel like even if they lose in the playoffs, they won't collapse. They're getting more out of less than what the '93 team did.

Am I the only one who still thinks we will keep winning even if AJ is in street clothes for a few weeks?

This ride has been awesome. 9-3, who woulda thunk it?

The 2011 Houston Texans are starting to feel like they will be a cinderella story for the ages.

God, it scares me to feel that way, but I can't help it... I do feel that way.

Am I the only one who still thinks we will keep winning even if AJ is in street clothes for a few weeks?

This ride has been awesome. 9-3, who woulda thunk it?

The 2011 Houston Texans are starting to feel like they will be a cinderella story for the ages.

God, it scares me to feel that way, but I can't help it... I do feel that way.

No, you aren't the only one. Cincinnati won't be easy and it's on the road, but the best team they have beaten is Tennessee. The upcoming game against them is definitely winnable and the rest of the schedule looks favorable for the Texans.

Has it EVER been this good!? It is sooo good that I started to think this is better than sex.(Hope, I am allow to say this on message board)

Go Texans!!!

It's gonna take a Superbowl birth to beat out that petite little 20 YO from a couple years ago. :)

Sitting at 9-3 the only way today could have gone any better is if the Titans had lost and if we had 0 injuries.

Texans W
Cowboys L in a humiliating fashion...You could say it was the ICING on the kick.... oops I mean cake.:lol:

Good day..... good day.

The only way today could have gone any better is if the Titans had lost and if we had 0 injuries.

Texans W
Cowboys L in a humiliating fashion...You could say it was the ICING on the kick.... oops I mean cake.:lol:

Good day..... good day.

I usually take no joy in the Cowboys losing, but Fox changing to that game with 0:08 seconds left in the Texans game really pissed me off. The Cowboys got what they deserved.

Back