Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"Half the stadium or more cheering for Vince"

I am not saying anything is going to happen.

Just putting it out there.

I have Pink Eye in both eyes.

I will be at the game.

I hate the Titans.

Hate them.

Not saying anything is going to happen with my Pink Eye and Titan fans at the game.

You might want to consider staying home though.

Hate for anything to happen.

:backsout:

I think Titan fans are immune to Pink Eye. In fact I think it's a main ingredient in Armadillo casserole, a dish which is popular in that region.

This Sunday, do you root for Fred Weary to stop someone from sacking David Carr, or to make a block that allows a TD run? He went to Tennessee. Or how about Thomas Johnson to get a couple of sacks? He's a Middle Tennessee State player.

It's the same logic, no matter how much you justify it.

I was talking if you are a fan of the team the player is from...I went to LSU therefore I am a Joseph Addai fan. Just like there are a lot of Texans fans who are Horns fans who are VY fans...

Ephriam Salaam is on 790, and he wants all of the Texan fans to know that he was real hurt when the stadium erupted when VY scored that TD....

We, the Texans fans, kept them pretty quiet until that run. Then they came out of the freaking woodwork like a typical bandwagon fan. It sucked like no other having to walk out in that mess

The crowd was pro-Texans and very loud during the game. A lot of this "bad fan" stuff is overblown.

Just wanted to say Thank You to Kubiak, for proving everyone else right. This year has been a disaster from game one, and Kubiak has yet to make adjustments to WIN Games ( that is the reason we play, isn't it ? ). Kubiak picked the 4-3, he picked the cordinators and HE NEEDS TO GO ! I have had enough. Outside of Shell in Oakland Kubs is the worst-which is funny when you look at it, Oaklands D is good, and their O is terrible where we are bad on both sides.
I have posted it before, but when the black outs come McNair will be just as tired as the fans of this lack luster second hand coaching.

Ephriam Salaam is on 790, and he wants all of the Texan fans to know that he was real hurt when the stadium erupted when VY scored that TD....

I would be interested to see what else he said. If he is lamenting on that then I have much to lament over about the job he is doing. The crowd was the biggest surprise me through visual (granted my allergic reaction to Cat Scratch fever did not help) and audio. I did not see an inordinate amount of Titans #10 jerseys as I saw from other visiting fans. I saw more Burnt Orange than Puke Powder Blue. The crown was as loud as I recall in a long time.

The biggest surprise was the amount of empty seats.

I would be interested to see what else he said. If he is lamenting on that then I have much to lament over about the job he is doing. The crowd was the biggest surprise me through visual (granted my allergic reaction to Cat Scratch fever did not help) and audio. I did not see an inordinate amount of Titans #10 jerseys as I saw from other visiting fans. I saw more Burnt Orange than Puke Powder Blue. The crown was as loud as I recall in a long time.

The biggest surprise was the amount of empty seats.

As a Texas alum, I hate to say this, but at least around me, we had late arrivers wearing Longhorn gear. Sauntering in during the second quarter.

There was a lady in burnt orange gear in front of me who cheer and cheered when the Titans were in the huddle and VY was behind center. It made me think of AJ's terrific advice to UT fans.

I met a number of UT fans who had never been to an NFL game before. As explained, Sundays are for resting up after Longhorn games.

Fire our owner. He's ruined football for this city in 5 short years. If Houston wasn't so pathetic a sports town, he'd be gone in less than 2 years due to media/fan pressure. That jackass doesn't own beans except the confidence of the bankers. They ought to be made to pay attention by boycotting this owner. Ignore the team until the ***** quits.

As opposed to the owner that not only shoved it down our throats yesterday, but has consistently shoved it down our throats for 30+ years...

As opposed to the owner that not only shoved it down our throats yesterday, but has consistently shoved it down our throats for 30+ years...

We had the Oilers. It was our team. I am sure the deal to run off Bud was designed to enrich Lanier and his buddies. It wasn't out of altruism for the city. Bud wasn't in the clique.

Yup. Sad.

We would carry a decent team to Mount Olympus for enshrinement, that how hungry we are to cheer for a winner. McNair needs to sell the team to someone with a clue. Now he needs to sell just to keep the teams bond rating intact. If I was his banker, I wouldn't be too happy right here.

I just wanted this thread to keep going its massive.
By the way it looked very empty on tv, where were the fans, especially the upper levels.

We had the Oilers. It was our team. I am sure the deal to run off Bud was designed to enrich Lanier and his buddies. It wasn't out of altruism for the city. Bud wasn't in the clique.

Blame Lanier - blame Adams... whatever.

I would be more apt to side with Bud, as a) I am not a Lanier fan (or voter) and b) if he hadn't made Jacksonville prostitute themselves in order to hold this city hostage....

But since "b" above happened AND 'they' got into their pee pee match, we all lost.

I will still take Bob McNair as an Owner over Bud any day!!

I just wanted this thread to keep going its massive.
By the way it looked very empty on tv, where were the fans, especially the upper levels.

I thought that was the most shocking. There were a lot of empty seats. And Texan fans yelled for our team all day. I never saw any fights break out, or anything even close. And it did seem there were more UT orange fans than Titans.

It was very controlled.

Back