Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Green Bay Packers @ Houston Texans. 7:20. 10/14. **Official GameDay Thread**

Third and long, lol. Gee, I'm really sure we're going to get them off the field here tonight.

Peyton-to-Clark except it's Rodgers-to-everyone.

Wow, Schaub opened up a can of quit.

And someone, please slap the absolute crap out of collinsworth. I'm sick of that puss running his mouth about the "level of competition" for the Texans.

The Pack got beat by Indy last week who got rolled by the Jets today.

This game got out of hand in the first when the officiating went super damned lopsided for GB with the TOTAL LACK OF HOLDING CALLS.

And then they followed it up with bogus calls in the second half. That leaping call was simply horse-sht!

TJ

1. Collinsworth is right. The Packers are better than any team we have played.

2. The leaping call was totally legit. Marciano and Barwin need a little discipline lesson.

Nice to see Martin hasn't quit.

Hopefully Kubes gave Schaub a slap after the last series, and he comes out firing here.

Are like a Titan fan over here just to be a prick?

im a houstonian through and through.

I hate because i love this team. I hate kubiak and shcaub because they are average at their jobs. just because i dont like kubiak and schaub does not make me a bad person or another team's fan.

YOU CANT LOVE WITHOUT HATE.

I'm not ready to throw the season away, but the thing is we could have played this a lot better. And even though I don't care about national attention, no one wants to see their team clowned when the whole country is watching.

We have a wolb that that can't get pressure. A running game that is being stopped with Charles Woodson at Olb. An offense that is looking complete inept.

We aren't the packers. We can't afford to look bad some weeks. We don't have any track record. We aren't the giants or patriots or even ravens. Those guys have sustained success and have earned good graces when they have bad games.

No matter how you slice it, there are things to be concerned about in this game if your ultimate goal is superbowl. Lots of glaring weaknesses.

Great Post!

I'm out too. I know the attitude of many will be "Well, what did you expect? a perfect season?" and to them I say go **** yourselves. Of course I didn't expect a perfect season. I had no doubt that we would lose eventually. Probably 3-5 times this season depending on how things shake out. I did not expect them to go on national television and show the entire country that they're a bunch of bitches who can't even hang in there with a decimated Green Bay team. I'm embarrassed of them and how they've fallen apart tonight. Conner Barwin needs to have his butt pushed down the depth chart for that idiotic move on the FG. Manning I don't even know what to say. Throwing punches at the bottom of a pile in front of a ref at an opponent who is wearing a helmet. What's wrong with that idiot?

The Texans are getting the beat down they deserve tonight.

It looked like a middle screen and the RB was covered

Looked like newton screwed up on that play. Was supposed to entice his guy upright, but he was blocking him like it was a regular seven step drop which left him and the defender right in the way.

I think that's why schaub was pissed.

why did schaub throw the ball into th ground there was no pressure.. wtf at this loser that people defend here everyday..

i never understand why everyone here is so against seeking another option year in year out..

This throw away by Schaub is sickening me. Alright, you drew up a screen and it isn't there, I get that. But there has to be a backup plan. Pressure was not there yet. Move out, let AJ or OD get open and take a chance. We are down 18 in the 3d quarter damnit.

We need a playmaker at QB. Schaub is just an immobile stiff. Can't scramble for anything or make things happen with his feet to buy more time.

Ravens game next week should tell us something about this team. We've taken a shot to the jaw, a couple body blows, and a few knock out punches. If this team is as resiliant as they claim to be, they'll get back up and knock the Ravens in the mouth. If we wilt under pressure again, well then that 5-0 start really was a facade. That's about as positive as I can stay now. I'm not going to rush to judgement after one loss, but this really disappointing.

I'm out too. I know the attitude of many will be "Well, what did you expect? a perfect season?" and to them I say go **** yourselves. Of course I didn't expect a perfect season. I had no doubt that we would lose eventually. Probably 3-5 times this season depending on how things shake out. I did not expect them to go on national television and show the entire country that they're a bunch of bitches who can't even hang in there with a decimated Green Bay team. I'm embarrassed of them and how they've fallen apart tonight. Conner Barwin needs to have his butt pushed down the depth chart for that idiotic move on the FG. Manning I don't even know what to say. Throwing punches at the bottom of a pile in front of a ref at an opponent who is wearing a helmet. What's wrong with that idiot?

Agree. I never expected a perfect season; but, I did expect a better performance than this. And, we're a better team than GB.

AND: we're on national tv, which gives people more reason to doubt us.

This is embarrassing.

Watch the replay, his leg was about to get snapped.

Back