Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Grading the Raider Game

maddogmrb

Rookie
I was traveling and didn't see the game and so I'm not qualified to grade the team position by position. But, given a win, and factoring in that it was the Raiders, I'll give them a C+ overall.

WR - Grade = . Why didn't Jacoby play? Or did he play and not catch anything?

TE - Grade=

Oline - Grade= . Did Frye and Studdard play and how did they do? What about Chris White?

QB - Grade = . Sage, by his stats, was average overall. If he is only average against the Raiders, he'll need to step it up if he starts the next game.

RB - Grade= . Just when we were hoping the staff was about to write him off, Dayne has a big game. Personally, I think this will be his only big game of the year but, will save his job again. Echodude looked good the week before and barely got a sniff this week???

FB - Grade= .

DLine - Grade= .

MLB - Grade= . Demeco got an int.

OLB - Grade= . Clark got an int? Amazing!

CB - Grade= . Love Dunte's attitude after the injury. Bennett aparently looked good. Looks like we're stuck with Faggins the rest of the year now.

S - Grade= . Demps seemed to get some action. Don't know how he or anyone else did. Was there a Boulware sighting?

ST - Grade= .

Coaching - Grade= .

At this point, I only see us defeating the Broncos and Jags the rest of the season to end up 6-10. And both of those games are loseable.

Okay that's my take on it, what's yours?

Echo didnt get PT because they didnt need him. Dayne saw the black jerseys and knew it was destined to be his game.

All in all, i think the LB corps had a good game. Clark really played well, IMO, i saw him really putting some licks on the Raiders out there at the LOS.

Rosenfels had mediocre stats, but I think that was mostly due to Ron Dayne taking over. He didnt have to do much, but when he did have to step up when the Raiders were surging, he really delivered with the long bomb to Davis, who looked awesome on the long toss.

just my 2 cents

Back