Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Texans vs. Titans II

well not like last week. we never tried to give it to them in the end, yet they should have kick the feild goal.

Yes they should have. Not because it would have won them the game. Because it would have made it that much sweeter to drive down the field at the end.

16-15 instead of 13-12.

:fans:

Hey guys. I can't stop smiling! :fans:

I think Slayton set an NFL record for yards with three guys on his back. :doot:

Funny thing during the game concerning the announcing. Gus was talking about the roof being open because of Ike (it was raining at that moment) and he said, "It rarely rains in Houston and on this field." :user:

I had to look down to see what I was drinking. :texflag:

Good times, fellow Texans.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I can't stop smiling! :fans:

I think Slayton set an NFL record for yards with three guys on his back. :doot:

Funny thing during the game concerning the announcing. Gus was talking about the roof being open bacause of Ike (it was raining at that moment) and he said, "It rarely rains in Houston and on this field." :user:

I had to look down to see what I was drinking. :texflag:

Good times, fellow Texans.
That's why I listen to Vandermeer... something consistent.

Watching AJ vs. Cortland Finnegan today had me fired up. Finnegan is a good corner but, watching AJ go over the top of him to snatch that ball had me singing:

There was an corner named Cortland Finnegan
AJ burned him again and again-negan
Went over his back and caught the ball again
Poor old Cortland Finnegan
Burned again.

Of course the wife thinks I'm nuts....

Watching AJ vs. Cortland Finnegan today had me fired up. Finnegan is a good corner but, watching AJ go over the top of him to snatch that ball had me singing:

There was an corner named Cortland Finnegan
AJ burned him again and again-negan
Went over his back and caught the ball again
Poor old Cortland Finnegan
Burned again.

Of course the wife thinks I'm nuts....

Must spread rep...yada yada yada. Nice work.

Up your nose with a rubber hose Finnegan, cheap shot mfer.

Pittsburgh and Indy to go......I smell 12-4, one and done, and a ROFLMAO WTF happened Bud Adams curse 2008 for Possum Holler!!!

Great win against the hated tinnbreds.. Tenn got exposed as a fraud of an offense. you stop the run you stop them.

FRAUDS....... YOU DIRTY FRAUDS GOT BEAT AND EXPOSED.

Great win against the hated tinnbreds.. Tenn got exposed as a fraud of an offense. you stop the run you stop them.

FRAUDS....... YOU DIRTY FRAUDS GOT BEAT AND EXPOSED.

We didnt even let them have the chance to control the run, we dominated by keeping our offense on the field today, and that really made the difference.

328265507_52224.gif

http://blingee.com/blingee/get_codes/78601804-go-texans

Back