Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Texans at Bengals 10-18

I don't give a damn about the Stat sheet Matt...only the score. We're now losing because of several bad decisions by YOU.

Matt & Jacoby - You love the positives, but the negatives crush your soul.

Boy, did that backfire. No matter what Schaub's stats are, he sure has been throwing up clunkers at exactly the worst time.

Matt Schaub plays the game like a 15-year journeyman quarterback.
Sad thing is..

He's only in his 7th season.

Some of yall are WAY too bipolar. The sky is not falling. We still have a half to go.

chill.
Which team do YOU root for again? We should be up 21-7, instead we're down 17-14. That's not bi-polar, that's reality. Poor decision-making by our QB has killed us at the end of the last two halves this team has played.

The pessimism is comical keep it coming I'm about to bust a gut......really

Ra Ra Ra kick em in the ***

The good news is - we look like we're "good enough" personnel-wise to play with (and beat) the kitties.

The bad news is - this team has better aim at its own feet, rather than the enemy's head.

Which team do YOU root for again? We should be up 21-7, instead we're down 17-14. That's not bi-polar, that's reality. Poor decision-making by our QB has killed us at the end of the last two halves this team has played.

whatever.

all is not lost. that throw at the end by Schaub pissed me off, too, but we have a half to go.

His ass was on the ground and his knee was on the defender well before the ball popped out. Overturn the call on the field.

Knee down......sorry we blew the call as usual forcing the other team to challenge us.......

Slaton need to protect the swineskin buddy

Back