Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday thread: Houston Texans@ Tennessee Titans.

Jottoz

Veteran
Does Tennessee have a reason to be playing?

Don't they realize there fuc*ing up there chances at Luck?

and helping ours.........

Nawzer

Alienz
Wow Bob McNair, we really are going in the right direction! This is awful football. I'm going to play some COD now.

Rey

Don't worry guys...

The Texans will likely make some kind of heroic comeback...

Only thing is, we still might end up losing a close one..

Good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burro

probably drunk
Unfortunately, I have yet to find a way to watch the game. But from what I've seen on Redzone - Bush learned nothing from his 2nd half shutout of the Ravens offense last week and Kubiak's 1st half script has failed for the 13th time this season. Same ole sh!t then?

DexmanC

Hall of Fame
I've been jammin' DMX's "Lord Give Me a Sign" all morning, and this
game is starting to look like one.

Big Lou

Hall of Fame
Gary, cut a deal with Fisher, agree both teams will take a knee for the rest of the game, save us the heartbreak.............

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
This team is a bad joke. Too bad fox is showing the cowboys and redskins. Loser football is all that is on right now.......

I'd rather watch the Colts - Jags game...at least that has some meaning to it.

It makes it even worse that no matter how bad it gets today McNair will keep Kubiak. So Kubes can shake weight himself on the sideline and look forward to his check at the end of the day as nothing will change and none of this matters for the rest of the day and Kubes knows he gets to keep his job.

J :gun: O :gun: K :gun: E :gun:

PS - it's awesome how on 4th and 8 you can predict the other team will get the 1st down and are actually SHOCKED if the Texans make a stop.

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
I feel sick! Think I'll tune back in the last couple minutes of the game and see what happens! Nevermind!! I KNOW what will happen!

This is beyond pathetic!! So glad I didn't spend money on a trip to Tenn!!!

Going shopping!!

Big Lou

Hall of Fame
unf--king believeable.

why am I even watching this crap????????????

somebody stop me, 21 nothing, looks like the players want a new coach.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Pathetic. And sad. Didn't really expect it to be this bad. Man, there are times when this team just really sucks.

I mean, come on, the 28th ranked offense in the league is tearing us up.

Jottoz

Veteran
Guy's I don't think our guys really give a **** anymore!

Don't they realize they are not the ones who fire Kubiak haha

What a failed effort to oust him..............

burro

probably drunk
21-0 against a dilapidated, half-ass Titans team that is playing for draft pick. Those aren't seat warmers, Gary...better call your pals in Denver. I'd hate to see you bagging groceries at H-E-B. The line would be backed up until the second half of your shift. :kubepalm:

fiasco west

All Pro
i don't understand why this team doesn't run no huddle for most of the game. It works for the Colts and works for us too but we pretty much go away from what works.