Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread!!!! Cards vs. Texans - Preseason Game 1

I'm really excited to see how some of our rookies and backup players play. Looking forward to watching Ben Tate and some of these guys in camp who are playing well.

LOL at this comment in the Cardinals board game day thread:

Texans fans suck!!! We whooped their A in the last reg season game...this game doesn't count...so who cares. Ko Schaub and the WR (whatever his name is) and move on9

That statement right there shows this guy has failed at being a football fan. :ok:

Funny!!! 3 hrs before kickoff and this thread is already going strong!! I'm so PUMPED I can't stand myself. My eyes hurt from clock watching too! Dinners done, dips and chips ready, cookies baking (thanks to my daughter) and drinks a chillin! Preseason or not, I'm ready to get this season on the road!!!

GOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: a good laugh at all you guys who are a little "sceered" of your wives! From a female point of view, NOONE, and I mean NOONE messes with my football time!!!!!:texflag:

Funny!!! 3 hrs before kickoff and this thread is already going strong!! I'm so PUMPED I can't stand myself. My eyes hurt from clock watching too! Dinners done, dips and chips ready, cookies baking (thanks to my daughter) and drinks a chillin! Preseason or not, I'm ready to get this season on the road!!!

GOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: a good laugh at all you guys who are a little "sceered" of your wives! From a female point of view, NOONE, and I mean NOONE messes with my football time!!!!!:texflag:

Its a hell of a feeling aint it? Theres nothing like the feeling you get knowing that football season is finally going to begin. :fans:
beavisnbutthead.gif

I'm cooking up New York Strip, scalloped potatoes, and some fresh corn on the cob. :good:

Also, we should be able to get the replay on NFLN in HD!

Yeah, unfortunately due to a failure of my usual online viewing method, I'm going to have to wait for the HD replay on NFLN. So for me, kickoff's at 1:00 AM. Instead of beer I might be drinking coffee. :goodnight

TOTALLY worth the insomnia after this long off-season though.

Football is the ONLY sport I care about and thankfully my husband feels the same way !!!!!

My son wanted to have some friends over for "movie night" and I told him ANY night but Sat night and in the future any night the TEXANS aren't playing, so he better check their schedule on the net LOL

I am sooooooo ready to watch the Texans again - WOO HOO !!!!

I can't wait to for the game. I think I am officially healed of the funk I have been in with regard to the Texans that started after the Titans loss on MNF.

Can't wait to see our DBs and RBs. Please, let this be the year we finally make it to the playoffs.

Briesel, WR Crawford, CB Jackson, LB Adibi, LB Clark, DE Bulman inactive

Both Tackles(Winston and Brown) will be out early

Kasey Studdard to play the first half, Shelley Smith in the second half at LG

Caldwell and Wade Smith will split or alternate about 3 quarters at Right Guard

Trindon Holliday's main focus will be on returning(will return all P/K). Don't rule out WR late in the game but returning is their focus

Brown and Rackers will kick about 2 FGs each. Both "neck and neck" right now. Both will also alternate. Brown to start off.

Arian and Steve will start with 1's. Tate will get a long look. Henry/Johnson to finish off.

McCain to start in place of Jackson

That's all for now.

Briesel, WR Crawford, CB Jackson, LB Adibi, LB Clark, DE Bulman inactive

Both Tackles(Winston and Brown) will be out early

Kasey Studdard to play the first half, Shelley Smith in the second half at LG

Caldwell and Wade Smith will split or alternate about 3 quarters at Right Guard

Trindon Holliday's main focus will be on returning(will return all P/K). Don't rule out WR late in the game but returning is their focus

Brown and Rackers will kick about 2 FGs each. Both "neck and neck" right now. Both will also alternate. Brown to start off.

Arian and Steve will start with 1's. Tate will get a long look. Henry/Johnson to finish off.

McCain to start in place of Jackson

That's all for now.

Great info keep up the good work.

Time to get ready to watch a TEXANS PRESEASON GAME ON TV IN THE RIO GRANDE VALLEY!!!!!!! (Never been able to say that before unless it was nationally televised)

I do have to watch at work, however. But that's all good. :good:

On my second Bub light lime, one's to much for me, so I just might be wakin up the neighbors when this game is over!!:) Anyway, dinners DONE, and I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!!

On my second Bub light lime, one's to much for me, so I just might be wakin up the neighbors when this game is over!!:) Anyway, dinners DONE, and I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!!

I read what you were drinking and thought "Hey my wife drinks that, what a girly man" then I saw who posted it.... Kudos on the fine choice of beverage :)

get ready for folks to read waaay too much into the game.

I don't think so PD! We're just excited to see our team on the field. Everyone on here knows it's preseason and the game really don't mean squat, except for a bunch of players who are trying to keep from getting a pink slip. Regardless, it's kickoff time, and us Texan fans are HUNGRY!!

I read what you were drinking and thought "Hey my wife drinks that, what a girly man" then I saw who posted it.... Kudos on the fine choice of beverage :)

I tasted my first one today, and it's GREAT!! LOVE the hint of lime, kinda cuts the bitterness. Not much of a drinker, so it don't take much to get me going!! Sure would like to meet you and your wife someday, and esp Aria. i hope she is doing good!!

(some paraphrases) only some statements of Texans players in prep for the season:

Antonio Smith - "we gonna maul"

KV - "we got the swaggar"

Pollard - "we'll be ready to punch somebody" "we gonna knock out their mouthpieces. if they ain't wearing them, then their teeth"

(some paraphrases) only some statements of Texans players in prep for the season:

Antonio Smith - "we gonna maul"

KV - "we got the swaggar"

Pollard - "we'll be ready to punch somebody" "we gonna knock out their mouthpieces. if they ain't wearing them, then their teeth"

Pollard is the man.

Spencer Tillman on John David Booty: "He has a certain patina about him."

Can that be removed in an outpatient procedure?

I'd recommend that any further links to pirated streams be private messaged to these users.

Watch the other NFL preseason broadcasts and tell me that the Texans broadcast team of Joel Meyers and Spencer Tillman aren't the very worst.

Back