Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday: Texans at Titans

Excellent win. Now we are 3-3 with a bye week to recover from these injuries. The bye is coming at just the right time for us to come out on our next game and get another division win.

If the defense plays like this every week.......we're in the playoffs :headbang: .....and all u Capers haters can jump on the bandwagon!!! why not, we all make mistakes :rofl:

It will be interesting to see if BJ shows up. You now can look back at those 1st two games and say what if. However, I said at the 3rd game it looked like it was the turning point for this team and I think that was the truth. We will have to wait and see, but David has certainly been a 4th Qtr QB lately. I certainly hope it continues, but we are beginning to look like a team that is coming together on all cylinders. Coleman has certainly had two big games at key points. That interception along with AJ and Gaffny's receptions were the key to the game. This game was won in the 4th qtr in the last 5 minutes. It could have just as well gone to Tennesse. Gooooooooo HOUSTON.

Back