Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Texans vs Ravens - Divisional Playoff Round

So I'm hearing the weather is against us, the match ups are against us, and the referees are against us... Referee John Hussey is the biggest homer ref around with home teams 13-3 in his games this season. In addition his crew is the most penalty happy of all in the league assessing over 1700 yds in penalties in 16 games.

We truly have absolutely no shot at all.

Go Texans!
Well then let’s knock the hell out of some folks.

:perfect10: :fans: :showtime: :showtime: :cowboy1:texanpride
LFG!

Continue to shock the world has been my mantra all season!

I hope to be fortunate to continue posting this:

giphy.gif

Let's see if Stroud is going to be this generations Brady. Texans completely transform as a franchise if they win this game.

No longer an after thought.

Immediately up in the ranks with the Bills and Chiefs in the AFC.
You don't think they've transformed already under DR, Slowik and Stroud?

@KA4Texan
@Texansballer74 go down vote his original post :
Well, Im still not sure how the powers of negativity work.

But if I am positive about his negative it must negate it....

If I negate a negative with another negative it is a positive.

Instead, I shall love his post once I find it snd simply say.

The Texans will suck worse than my mathing skills..... for I am still trying to figure out what time that train arrived 30 years ago when they asked me about when it would arrive.

And that lazy little twit Sally needs to be more self reliant and stop asking if she has 5 apples but someone takes 2 apples from her how many does she have.

That or she shpuld have insured her apples and filed a police report and let them settle the math.

Teachers didnt find me amusing when I asked:
"I have a math problem about Sally's apples. What answer do I get in solving her problem?"

Almost game time! I have been listening to music getting hyped for this game! Let's go Texans!

This is the new NFL.

You should channel the powers of Taylor Swift and embrace the powers of NFL Referee favoritism.

Sacrifices must be made.

Well fellas. It's been an exciting season following a hellish past few years. We have overcome. We have adapted. We have survived inner arguments on this board.

Now is the time. Do or die. Will Stroud and Demeco lead this franchise to a never before seen AFC Championship game? Next year they get their new uniforms to coincide with a new mindset, a new direction, a new team.

Today is the day. I'll see you on the other side brothers/sisters.

FYI, if we win today, my Easterby bunny will be forever buried to signify the dawn of a new era.

Back