Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 6 Thread: Jaguars @ Texans

Best all around performance in a while by the Texans. Granted, Leftwich was horrible today (why didn't he get pulled?...he was inaccurate and had no touch or escapability) , but we got the job done and in quality style.

Kudos to AJ, Orr, Ryans, Faggins, Carr, Mario, and Lundy for a good to great game by each of them. Oh and the offensive line has now reached 'Average' quality in my opinion and that is a huge jump from the previous 4 years. We may even approach 'Above Average' by the end of the year.

GREAT GAME,

Doug From The Woodlands

ok if we can run like this from now on we could possibly go 11-5, its a stretch but we do have 9 winnable games, and if we lost to new england thats still 10-6, we can do this!

That's a wrap... I can't wait to see if Lundy keeps this up in upcoming weeks. I'd like to see Lundy carrying the load and C. Taylor doing some big back work.

I disagree...Lundy and Gado are awesome together and it should stay that way for now till it doesn't work. Gado played a big part in those short 1st downs.

and were pretty good on 3rd down....Jags 3 of 14 ?

Can we please change your signature. After last year's embarassment at the hands of the Cowboys its kinda wack pointing to something that happened 4 1/2 years ago....turn the page. Something tells me that Cowboys fans wouldnt have a signature like that the week after the win, much less 4 1/2 years later.

Doug From The Woodlands

ok if we can run like this from now on we could possibly go 11-5, its a stretch but we do have 9 winnable games, and if we lost to new england thats still 10-6, we can do this!

That would be a great stretch, but how sweet it would be. Now I would be happy for us to win the next three games so Reliant would really be rocking on November 18.

Can we please change your signature. After last year's embarassment at the hands of the Cowboys its kinda wack pointing to something that happened 4 1/2 years ago....turn the page. Something tells me that Cowboys fans wouldnt have a signature like that the week after the win, much less 4 1/2 years later.

Doug From The Woodlands

true - though it was more about the debut game than the win over Dallas.

Man, we should have drafted Andre Johnson. Oh wait, we did!

Ron Dayne doesn't play and our running game has it's best day.

Whoever typed the accent marks on Wali Lundy's birth certificate needs to be fired.

DeMeco Ryans is my homeboy.

If Carr can keeps being a strong leader like he did today. Then I can see us doing that.

The guy did nothing that he normally doesn't do, Props to the Texans, Carr Lundy (Bye Bye Ronnie) & Welcome back Petey Faggins, His presence was definitely noticed today in the secondary. I'm just so happy to get a win!!!!!!!:bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit:

Big Big win for us yall..now lets do like we did in 2004 and beat Tennessee in Tennessee!

Texans 27, Jaguars 7.

Players of the game...

Carr -25/34, 224 yds, 2 TD
Lundy - 19 car, 93 yds, TD
Johnson - 8 rec, 106 yds, TD
Peek - Forced Fumble @ HOU 22 that changed the game.

Great Win Texans!!!!

LETS GO!!!

The guy did nothing that he normally doesn't do, Props to the Texans, Carr Lundy (Bye Bye Ronnie) & Welcome back Petey Faggins, His presence was definitely noticed today in the secondary. I'm just so happy to get a win!!!!!!!:bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit:

Dont you know? When we win, the QB is a great leader, when we lose, he couldnt lead us out of a paper bag. Anyway, great game all around, esspecially the defense, finally putting together 4 quarters and some turnovers, keep it up.

Great win for our team. I had a feeling that we had a chance against them because we just step up our game. Add the injuries they had and our inspired play it was a great win for us. Next week we'll win against the Titans and be that much closer to .500!!! GO TEXANS!!!

Great win for the Texans...defense played great and finally got the t/o we needed! Running game was way better, too! Patience is a great thing and so is redemption. I love the Texans, always have, always will! Congrats Texans!:bananasplit:

gary3.jpg

kept seeing Gary with every Byron shot :yikes:

Wali Lundy:
150 yards(rushing)
36 carries
4.16 YPC

Reggie Bush
196 yards(rushing)
3.01 YPC

and yea, Lundy's played half the games that Bush has.

Congrats Texans. Great Game and thanks.
I don't post here much, but you can see that I have said many times give DC a chance and some help and you would be fine. Look at what the future holds.

You should be proud of the team and give them alot of support.

Damn where they showing the game in Japan? Hell you might as well stay up, and go to work in a few hours.

Not watching the game. I was looking at Game Center and this thread only. Even they don't show the game here, I wanted to know what is going on in real time. Not looking at the news on next day. That won't do for me. But for the game against Cowboys, I was able to watch through Internet(TVU).

You can say that I'm one of the die hard Texans fan here in Japan.

Although this sleepless night on every Sunday may kill me on every Monday morning, I'll be doing the same against Titans game.

Go Texans!!

Back