Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 4...Prove It...Carolina Panthers!

OB is a fraud
My God
I can't stand him anymore

Tell me how
Is their a I book I can read?

Nah...guess as I've gotten older and this team has sucked for so long I've lowered my expectations and just don't let it bother me. I laugh now instead of screaming at the TV. My interest in this team is almost at zero these days, but l still put the TV on and listen while I do other stuff, and still come here for the discussion and takes on things. But I don't block out 12pm-3pm on Sundays anymore like I did for so many years. I'd be at the range right now if my oldest wasn't at work. Nap is looking pretty good right now.

You have to wrap up Mccaffery.

tenor.gif

Well, time to take a ****.

Maybe this'll be like last week where the team actually ******* changed their ways with some adjustments after the half.

Nah...guess as I've gotten older and this team has sucked for so long I've lowered my expectations and just don't let it bother me. I laugh now instead of screaming at the TV. My interest in this team is almost at zero these days, but l still put the TV on and listen while I do other stuff, and still come here for the discussion and takes on things. But I don't block out 12pm-3pm on Sundays anymore like I did for so many years. I'd be at the range right now if my oldest wasn't at work. Nap is looking pretty good right now.
Wisdom with age good buddy

Bob has proven he is biggest dumbass in the NFL .

You could feel the air go out of the stadium when he called that play only an idiot could call under those circumstances
2nd and five and we are moving in for a score

Under different circumstances maybe you make that call but probably not unless you are ******* brain dead and so insecure that you need to be told how much smarter you are than everybody else in the room

Somebody tell that dumb ass that boat has sailed

Really Watson is you qb but you would rather let who ever the hell threw the ball try to throw the ******* ball

What a dumb ass

Bob has proven he is biggest dumbass in the NFL .

You could feel the air go out of the stadium when he called that play only an idiot could call under those circumstances
2nd and five and we are moving in for a score

Under different circumstances maybe you make that call but probably not unless you are ******* brain dead and so insecure that you need to be told how much smarter you are than everybody else in the room

Somebody tell that dumb ass that boat has sailed

Really Watson is you qb but you would rather let who ever the hell threw the ball try to throw the ******* ball

What a dumb ass

Don't you mean the biggest stubborn dumb ash. Lol

Except it wasn’t Watson...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My apologies to everyone........I was called away.......and just came back to see the pass get intercepted and the lay of the field.......never saw the beginning of the play and who passed the ball............had no reason to think it was anyone but Watson! Just now rewound and saw the full play and almost threw up!

AGAIN MY APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY WATSON!

That was a stupid play.........brings to mind Stagger Lee:toropalm:

Well, if nothing else my R stream has been nothing short of perfect today and Cole is on the bump here in a few going for 106 for that other exceptionally ran organization.....Texans going to Texan

Not to not pick, but actually going for 107.

Back