Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 4...Prove It...Carolina Panthers!

Glad we mortgaged the future for this high powered offense. These 10-13 point scoring efforts, look out NFL Record Books!!!!
To be fair..... as long as we have OB.....

What future?

Of course I am just an OB hater and dont see the parasite ever going away.

Reactions: ROO
Two missed throws by Watson
Other than that this offense has been ****. And O’Brien is the chief contributor to that **** storm

I can't see how anybody could support O'Brien after this outing.

This team is loaded with talent, going to waste.

Unfortunately, there's nothing any of us can do about it. No amount of bellyaching will do.

I understand optimism, but even the most ardent O'Brien supporter must now concede that for now O'Brien and his whole kingdom is far from Camelot.

Unfortunately, there's nothing any of us can do about it. No amount of bellyaching will do.

I understand optimism, but even the most ardent O'Brien supporter must now concede that for now O'Brien and his whole kingdom is far from Camelot.
I can think of two posters who will defend him tomorrow

His biggest supporter won't even show up. He's been missing in action for a minute now. Hopefully he's ok.

You're spot on.

Back