Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 3...Afternooner...Los Angeles Chargers!

It's game day! Got my Texans gear on, the steaks are ready to go on the grill and the stuffed mushrooms in the oven with the potatoes. Ready to watch our Texans battle the Chargers.
Go Texans!

Last edited:
After watching Watt in his 1st 2 outings, discounting the plays he was double teamed, I noted distinct signs of core weakness (from previous back, and abdominal and adductor muscle surgeries) and giving to his plateau fracture injured knee. He has not shown the ability to drive through players even one on one nor has he been able to show explosiveness or quick change of direction or twisting motions. These are all patterns consistent with his history of injuries. I'll continue to watch him

30 minutes to game time!
Watson needs to find his groove and get on the same page as his receivers. Today is the day.
Git'r Done!
Go Texans!

After watching Watt in his 1st 2 outings, discounting the plays he was double teamed, I noted distinct signs of core weakness (from previous back, and abdominal and adductor muscle surgeries) and giving to his plateau fracture injured knee. He has not shown the ability to drive through players even one on one nor has he been able to show explosiveness or quick change of direction or twisting motions. These are all patterns consistent with his history of injuries. I'll continue to watch him

Just stab me through the heart, bruh.

Looks like it’s OB’s goal to ruin another OL pick. Learning the entire OL on the fly didn’t work so well last time.

Back