Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 2...Home Opener...Jacksonville Jaguars!

The offense is so bad.

Either a run up the middle or Watson getting hit on a slow developing play

Tweet from @riversmccown: From the Akins catch:
-- O'Brien lets the clock wind down to 1:25 before Hyde runs the ball.
-- Lets it run to 0:51 before next snap.
-- 42 seconds left after Hopkins slant. The next snap gets taken at 0:23.

O'Brien took two TOs to halftime, kicked FG with 2 seconds left.

What a pathetic uninspired half of football. Bad game plan. Bad execution. No discipline. No juice and some of the worst clock management I have ever seen.

And it's all against a team we should be stomping.

What a pathetic uninspired half of football. Bad game plan. Bad execution. No discipline. No juice and some of the worst clock management I have ever seen.

The Jaguars are a good team. Let's see how we start out the second half

We are lucky the Jags are starting a rookie qb and have a mediocre offense as well. I don't want to hear excuses about "Division games are always tougher/harder/competitive." We need to go back to running the ball. It was working.

The commissioner needs to step in and fire O’Brien on conspiracy. This team has too much talent to only have 6 points. He’s wasting a talented team week after week. Do we have a star player that’s delevoped under him besides Watson who was already good. Lol no players on defense have. Credit Zach and Benard to Rc. Some of the blame is on the players like the fuller drop and Watson taking unnecessary hits. He seems like a boring coach as well. No personality to fire up these guys. Ok coach, just not the right one for this team.

OB's record when leading at halftime is going to be brought up to excuse the anemic playcalling to start this second half at somepoint. However, it isnt much more that 18 months since it was like 1 loss when leading.

Since then i believe he has lost around 5 in just over a season. Remember to play offense with your generational QB please.

Not a ******* excuse. Get somebody to do that for him. He thinks he does everything better than anybody else could. Watson call a TO if your coach is too stupid not to.
I agree. That’s the reason I don’t want him here. He thinks he can do everything but not at the NFL level you can’t. 6 years and he hasn’t learned to surround himself with competent coaches to help him.

Tweet from @McClain_on_NFL: Watson is 12 of 20 for 120 yards and a 77.1 rating. The Mustache is 8 of 12 for 57 yards and a 77.4 rating. We have 9 points and 6 sacks at halftime.

Any hope I had from last weeks performance is gone. Same ridiculous Bs.

OB's record when leading at halftime is going to be brought up to excuse the anemic playcalling to start this second half at somepoint. However, it isnt much more that 18 months since it was like 1 loss when leading.

Since then i believe he has lost around 5 in just over a season. Remember to play offense with your generational QB please.

Like always

Back