Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gallery fearful of facing Babin/Peek

nunusguy

Hall of Fame
I'm getting reports that the Iowa farm boy turned Raider is real nervous about
going up against the Texans' young duo because he's very concerned about
them racking up multiple QB sacks against him at Reliant Stadium tomorrow.

Even if this was true I doubt he'd come out and say it publicly. I'm sure he respects them but I've never, ever heard anybody say they fear their opponent before a game.

nunusguy said:

Let's see. A rookie who was selected, what, #2 overall in the draft is fearful of another rookie who should have been a second round pick but we gave him an early Xmas present and made him a late first round pick. I don't think so.

Why would he be scared of two people that have had a hard time applying pressure on QB's? Ya they've had their few pressures and one sack, but they aint nothing to be scared about.

I heard about that. I also read a report that said Robaire Smith is afraid of Kerry Collins. And he said if he gets to Collins he wont tackle him.

This is the most rediculous thing ive ever heard.

nunusguy said:

cannabis.gif

bong.gif

bong.gif

bong.gif

bong.gif

bong.gif

goofy1.gif

texansfan88 said:
the only reports i think your getting are inside your head. any proof/links?

Here something I find very funny with posters like yourself on this board. Now the person who started this thread posted what he said he heard. Whether true or not I do not know. But you come on and right away "accuse" the guy of lying! Asking for a link or proof is saying you don't believe the person. My question is why do that? I read a ton of stuff on this board, some I believe and some I don't.....I read it, form an opinion and move on. I'm not about to call someone a liar. Think about something. What advantage does it give to either side to say the Raider RT of fearful of two of our outside LB's? He may have read or heard Gallery in an interview say something as simple as....."Peeks and Babin really are putting the heat on the passer from the outside....I have my work cut out for me." To some people they may think he was showing fear.....to others he may just be showing respect for what he's seen on tape. Certainly no reason for calling a guy a liar! Is reading it yourself the only way of believing something? Try this in the future. If you read something you don't believe....move on or better yet, look for the link yourself if you are that interested.

nunusguy said:

Was this report in The National Enquirer... the people that seem to find Elvis on a regular basis? :hehe:

False Start, # 76, Offense

The Raiders made tons of bonehead penalties. The rook is just getting baptized, Gallery is going to be a monster in the near future at LT.

Back