Thanks for your support!

Fresh names too keep an eye on.

mussop

Hall of Fame
Taylor Hart, DE/DT, Oregon
Height: 6-6. Weight: 292.
Projected 40 Time: 5.04.
Projected Round (2014): 2-3.

I love this guy. Haven't seen anyone mention him. When he's on the field he's impressive. Reminds me a lot of JJ Watt at Wisconsin not with the Texans.

Have a few more I'll throw in here later.

I was just going to post him as a player to watch! 8 sacks IIRC 2012 and looking good with 3 so far this season. Good call.

I was just going to post him as a player to watch! 8 sacks IIRC 2012 and looking good with 3 so far this season. Good call.

He's not played as many plays this year because they are always blowing people out. But when he's out there he's making things happen. So I haven't actually got to see him much this year. He made my radar last year. I would love to see him either backing up ninja or taking his place next year. He makes plays behind the LOS, he tips passes and he gets pressure on the QB. Very Wattish.

Carl Bradford - OLB, Arizona State
Height: 6-1. Weight: 243
Projected 40 Time: 4.68
Projected Round (2014): 2-3

Guy is a playmaker. Had 81 tackles, 20.5 TFL, 11.5 Sacks, 5 PBU, 1 INT, and 3 forced fumbles last year. Has 29 tackles, 10.5 TFL, 5.5 Sacks, 4 PBU, and 3 forced fumbles this year.

Plays with his hand down a lot for ASU, but is a 3-4 OLB in the NFL. Great run defender and pass rusher, but needs to develop his moves as a pass rusher to maximize his potential at the next level.

Deshazor Everett - CB, Texas A&M
Height - 6-0. Weight: 185
Projected 40 Time: 4.49
Projected Round: 2-3

If you watch A&M games, Everett rounds out the best part of the Aggie defense - the secondary. In the beginning while safeties Floyd Raven Sr. and Howard Matthews were facing injury freshman Clay Hunnicutt got the start, and that resulted in a mess vs. Alabama. Everett was shifted to safety to get that spot locked down while Trumain Jacobs and De'Vante Harris (another name to watch for the draft after this one) locked down CB. With the emerging play of Floyd Raven Sr. and Howard Matthews Deshazor Everett has taken over his CB spot again. The Aggie pass rush is awful and made the secondary look worse than it is, but don't be fooled - Everett is one of the most solid CBs in the SEC and was the one who picked off AJ McCarron to upset Alabama at Bryant-Denny in A&M's first season in the SEC.

He has solid speed, size, and mobility. 2 ints and 48 tackles on the season.

Taylor Hart, DE/DT, Oregon
Height: 6-6. Weight: 292.
Projected 40 Time: 5.04.
Projected Round (2014): 2-3.

I love this guy. Haven't seen anyone mention him. When he's on the field he's impressive. Reminds me a lot of JJ Watt at Wisconsin not with the Texans.

Have a few more I'll throw in here later.

Good one to keep an eye on. I noticed him about 2 weeks ago, good size and speed ratio. I always wonder why 2 different respected draft sites like Walter and CBS can have the same guy ranked so differently, or not at all. On Walter, Hart is listed as a 2nd-3rd round pick while on CBS he's listed as a 6th.

Kelcy Quarles is another good example. Walter has him listed as a DT most likely to go in the 3rd or 4th round while CBS doesn't list him at all.

Deshazor Everett - CB, Texas A&M
Height - 6-0. Weight: 185
Projected 40 Time: 4.49
Projected Round: 2-3

If you watch A&M games, Everett rounds out the best part of the Aggie defense - the secondary. In the beginning while safeties Floyd Raven Sr. and Howard Matthews were facing injury freshman Clay Hunnicutt got the start, and that resulted in a mess vs. Alabama. Everett was shifted to safety to get that spot locked down while Trumain Jacobs and De'Vante Harris (another name to watch for the draft after this one) locked down CB. With the emerging play of Floyd Raven Sr. and Howard Matthews Deshazor Everett has taken over his CB spot again. The Aggie pass rush is awful and made the secondary look worse than it is, but don't be fooled - Everett is one of the most solid CBs in the SEC and was the one who picked off AJ McCarron to upset Alabama at Bryant-Denny in A&M's first season in the SEC.

He has solid speed, size, and mobility. 2 ints and 48 tackles on the season.

Clay is a Junior and was recruited under Sherman. Came out of High School as a QB. Don't know if he will develop any further or if he's reached his peak as a Safety. He was burned pretty bad a couple of times in the Alabama game. I do agree with you about Everett and wonder if he will come out this year or go back for his Sr season.

Brent Urban is Virginia’s best defensive bet to be playing in the NFL next season. He is 6-foot-7 and weighs 295 pound 3/4 DE.

2 guys I want tosee at the combine Piere Desir and Stanley Jean-Baptiste. 2 big CB's, looking for the Next GQ.

why dont we stop looking at guys to mimick our crap dbs (mccain and quin) and look for guys like flowers, haden, peterson etc....GOOD corners

why dont we stop looking at guys to mimick our crap dbs (mccain and quin) and look for guys like flowers, haden, peterson etc....GOOD corners

So we should just replace our weakest player in the secondary with pro-bowlers? Awesome, can't see the problem with that.

Tell me which CB in this class is going to become a HOF'er and that's my pick.

Tim Flanders - HB, Sam Houston St
Jeremy Gallon - slot WR, Michigan
C.J. Fiedorowicz - TE, Iowa
Brandon Scherff - OT, Iowa
Eric Kendricks - OLB, UCLA

Tim Flanders - HB, Sam Houston St
Jeremy Gallon - slot WR, Michigan
C.J. Fiedorowicz - TE, Iowa
Brandon Scherff - OT, Iowa
Eric Kendricks - OLB, UCLA

Can you give me more info on Flanders.

I would watch UCLA tonight, but I'm watching the A&M game.

Back