Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

For sale: 1 blue parking for Dolphins

valleytexfan

Veteran
I have one extra blue parking pass for Dolphins game for $65, which is the price I paid for them on eBay (bought 3, only using 2). I'm 5 hrs away, but I can overnight the pass this week as soon as I receive payment. I've purchased from members here before and will send contact info through PM for assurance.

$65?

Is that Valley Parking?

:spit::turtle::whip::turtle::spit:

(I'll get my coat )

Nope, it's what I paid. I have the eBay receipt to prove it. I'd never try to profit off the good people of this board. Been here too long. I figured it was the going rate since I paid that price. My tix weren't as cheap as recent years, either. Price of success, I guess.

Sold, BTW.

Nope, it's what I paid. I have the eBay receipt to prove it. I'd never try to profit off the good people of this board. Been here too long. I figured it was the going rate since I paid that price. My tix weren't as cheap as recent years, either. Price of success, I guess.

Sold, BTW.

Don't take offence, mate, it was meant as a joke. Valley / Valet ... :|

Where abouts in the valley are you from?

Don't take offence, mate, it was meant as a joke. Valley / Valet ... :|

Where abouts in the valley are you from?

None taken. Just didn't want anyone to think I was trying to rip someone off. I've seen some of the ridiculous prices recently. From Harlingen area...

Back