Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

for all kubiak haters

dont forget to get schaub and rick smith's ass out of here. all i have to say

I don't agree with the Schaub thing. Sure he isn't an elite Qb, but he's a pretty good one, and that's all you need if you've got guys like AJ and Owen Daniels to throw to. Foster is a killer at RB now as well. This team just has problems all over the field in different ways. The offense is fantastic sometimes under Schaub. He's a QB that's only effective if he has good blocking though. He's not mobile at all.

The Texans just need a good defense to smack guys around. They just need to make themselves a top ten defense that can really hurt you and Schaub will be more than enough to win it all with. Stop making this offense be forced to score 30 just to win and you won't have so many failures from a winning standpoint and QB standpoint. Schaub is a top 10 QB, and that's good enough.

Kubiak's biggest issue is Frank Bush's defense ..last year it was the parting of the red sea defense .. this year the swiss cheese defense

i know, I know... captain obvious to the rescue

I've always thought Rick Smith and Kubiak go together. They should be canned together. Should have been last year.

I don't agree with the Schaub thing. Sure he isn't an elite Qb, but he's a pretty good one, and that's all you need if you've got guys like AJ and Owen Daniels to throw to. Foster is a killer at RB now as well. This team just has problems all over the field in different ways. The offense is fantastic sometimes under Schaub. He's a QB that's only effective if he has good blocking though. He's not mobile at all.

The Texans just need a good defense to smack guys around. They just need to make themselves a top ten defense that can really hurt you and Schaub will be more than enough to win it all with. Stop making this offense be forced to score 30 just to win and you won't have so many failures from a winning standpoint and QB standpoint. Schaub is a top 10 QB, and that's good enough.

well how long a leash due you think a new coach will give schaub? trade him now for a pick or a player

I've always thought Rick Smith and Kubiak go together. They should be canned together. Should have been last year.

Yep ... I think Bob has a dilema . He hired seasoned football men in Casserley and Capers , that bit him . He hired first time guys in Smith and Kubiak and it seems it's stalled . Where does he go now ?

Yep ... I think Bob has a dilema . He hired seasoned football men in Casserley and Capers , that bit him . He hired first time guys in Smith and Kubiak and it seems it's stalled . Where does he go now ?

He hires a coach that has won a championship in the last 12 years, AND
allow him to select HIS OWN STAFF.

Billick, Gruden, Cowher, not Kubiak.

He hires a coach that has won a championship in the last 12 years, AND
allow him to select HIS OWN STAFF.

Billick, Gruden, Cowher, not Kubiak.

I can see that but are Smith and Kubiak joined at the hip ? If so you nned a GM . You can hire Parcells and tell him to pick a coach .

just saying clean house entirely bro, schaub isnt great and rick smith thought we had a solid secondary

Schaub is fine. He's a damn solid QB. He's been up and down more this year than I thought he would be, but he's far better than over half the QB's out there. He can get it done. Unless he falls off bigtime, and so far I have been scratching my head this season at a few games but I don't think it's more than that. I think he'll see many more probowls.

I am blame the coaches, scheme and gameplan on both sides of the ball. At this point I don't care if Rick Smith follows Kubiak and Bush out the door.

Yeah, Schaub isn't great, man. And it's so easy to just go find a better QB. So let's get rid of him. I'm sure we wouldn't get any more than a 5th rd pick, and we can easily pick up another starting QB with that.

:truck:

Yeah, Schaub isn't great, man. And it's so easy to just go find a better QB. So let's get rid of him. I'm sure we wouldn't get any more than a 5th rd pick, and we can easily pick up another starting QB with that.

:truck:

Hmmm... A Tom Brady might just do the trick :)

I had seen enough after '08. But, I agree with the sentiment.
You can hire Parcells and tell him to pick a coach .
McNair needs to give the keys to a real football guy (like a Parcells). Let him decide who stays and goes.
Schaub is fine. He's a damn solid QB. He's been up and down more this year than I thought he would be...
Schaub hasn't had a good year, overall. I still think it may be physical. He's never had a big arm, but Matt's passes have less zip than ever before.

What I'm most disappointed in are the veteran players. I expected guys like Mario, AJ, and Schaub to take over. Win in spite of whatever coaching deficiencies there are. I'm still waiting for that to happen.

didnt we get Matty for 2 2nds

how much is he worth now i would say a 1st he is a Pro bowl QB :mariopalm:

Back