Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Fiesta Bowl: Boise State v. OU

Texas_Thrill

Veteran
Can the little dog run with the big dog????

After one quarter....BSU 14 - OU 7

What does a win for BSU do to the face of NCAA D1 football?

The Boise QB is a fast son of a gun. They are outplaying OU. Peterson has looks like he hasn't played in a long time, I guess I was expecting a little more.

The Boise QB is a fast son of a gun. They are outplaying OU. Peterson has looks like he hasn't played in a long time, I guess I was expecting a little more.

The boise state QB looks like he could be another matt jones/randle el making coming out of school if he has some decent hands and someone is willing to work with him. He runs a 4.5

Peterson looks like he's got a lot of us rust on top of BSU's 8 man front.

The OU quarterback , Paul Thompson, is horrible. OU has probably outplayed Boise but Thompson keeps chucking up INTS.. and Boise state has taken advantage of them.

The OU quarterback , Paul Thompson, is horrible. OU has probably outplayed Boise but Thompson keeps chucking up INTS.. and Boise state has taken advantage of them.

Ummmm not even. OU has been outplayed. BSU's defense has not let them have anything. Every catch they were there. Tackling has been great.

Ummmm not even. OU has been outplayed. BSU's defense has not let them have anything. Every catch they were there. Tackling has been great.

What game are you watching? Boise State has not moved the ball consistently. Their points are coming mainly from turnovers and field position. OU has been moving the Ball, but then the Qb throws an ill-advised throw. OU has 4 turnovers and Boise state only has one, and OU is only down by eight.

OU sucks...Hook em!

OU's about to get the ball back with about 2:40 left.

Come on Boise State, us Horns fans want to laugh at the lame *** Sooners.

Yeah, Thompson is playing horribly. If OU loses it's sqarely on his shoulders. It's a very exciting game regardless.

The tackling has been spectacular!!! My boy Rufus Alexander looks like he's everywhere!!!! I REALLY want us to draft this guy in April. He seems to have a superb nose for the ball. And that strip was impressive too!!!

He and Meco could anchor our LB core for years to come!! The two of them would devestate offenses together!!

Could YTF or Kasta give a prediction as to when he would be drafted?

What game are you watching? Boise State has not moved the ball consistently. Their points are coming mainly from turnovers and field position. OU has been moving the Ball, but then the Qb throws an ill-advised throw. OU has 4 turnovers and Boise state only has one, and OU is only down by eight.

What game are YOU watching? Boise State is outplaying OU in every part of the game. Peterson isn't running worth a crap. Thompson is pulling a David Carr imitation, and Boise's OL is manhandling OU's defensive line.

Other than that, OU is playing just great.:rolleyes:

Neither team is playing well, Boise State has just capitalized on turnovers better.

It's a good game nonetheless.

Tie game BABY!!!!

Man this is a GOOD one!!! Thompson has temporarily redeemed himself, but it's not over yet...1:26 left in the game!!

Let's GO RUFUS!!!

Are you freakin kidding me!! Where was the Z man trying to go with that ball???? It was right to the defender....derrrrrrrrr.35-28 OU 1:02 left.

GO OU!!

Man I can't wait for OT!!!

I'm already bored and it just went to commercial...

This is one of the best games I've ever watched before!!

And just like that I'm entertained!!!

Go AP and RA & OU!!!

Back