Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

facebook posts by Texans

Brian Cushing
Going for the ravens tonight since they got 3 old texans (and it's ray's last game)...

More importantly though, I'm excited to compete for the chance to play in the Super Bowl 365 days from today, on the same field that I tore my ACL.

:wadepalm:

66187_269688219829018_241388261_n.jpg

JJ Watt
Was told I can't possibly replicate last year. Why would I want to? I'm not putting in all this work to do what's already been done. #NewHeights

Niiice Reed, this just came across my FB from Roush. If he was going to get a Roush though could have at least got a Raptor imo

"Brooks Reed, linebacker for the Houston Texans, picking up his Roush Performance Phase 2 supercharged F-150 5."

482366_10200225097004474_222080289_n.jpg

Niiice Reed, this just came across my FB from Roush. If he was going to get a Roush though could have at least got a Raptor imo

"Brooks Reed, linebacker for the Houston Texans, picking up his Roush Performance Phase 2 supercharged F-150 5."

482366_10200225097004474_222080289_n.jpg

Thats cute. If he wanted a real truck he would have bought a Chevy. His Ford is probably already in the shop for repairs as we speak.

“@Slackavelli: @McClain_on_NFL*"Barbaric."*‪#‎WhatGoesAroundComesAround‬” it's @briancushing56*if you wanna talk, not hard you follow me

Cushing's page posted this

Whaa?

“@Slackavelli: @McClain_on_NFL*"Barbaric."*‪#‎WhatGoesAroundComesAround‬” it's @briancushing56*if you wanna talk, not hard you follow me

Cushing's page posted this

Whaa?

I saw that too....but I can't figure it out.

JJ Watt

4 minutes ago*

This season sucked. It's not acceptable and it won't happen again.

He said something similar after loss number 3. All we got were 10 more losses. Words are cool & everything... but really, who cares? I'm sure Matt Schaub doesn't think it's acceptable, McNair doesn't think this was acceptable, Brice McCain doesn't think this is acceptable.

Now if he posted who he believes our next HC will be..... if he's happy Wade isn't going to be our next HC... If he "hopes" we go to a 4-3, if he's looking forward to playing with JaDaveon Clowney.....

Then I'd be interested.

He's a bit embarrassed and feels overly accountable to the fans. He's made that clear in every interview since the Seattle game.

JJ Watt

15 minutes ago*

With that being said, a new year & fresh start await. Thank you to all the fans who stuck through thick & thin. Very much appreciated.

This was posted by Watt a couple of days ago.....

Morning jog in Paris down the Champs-Élysées with the bros.
jjwatt_zps463f8f95.jpg

Lol, love the Texans colors on the strip! The French were probably just out of range to be heard saying, "I HATE the American Texaauns!! (spit)"

This was posted by Watt a couple of days ago.....

jjwatt_zps463f8f95.jpg

Lol, love the Texans colors on the strip! The French were probably just out of range to be heard saying, "I HATE the American Texaauns!! (spit)"

hell yeah i like how he reps in in the off season....

Back