Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

[EXAMINER] Houston, you need a defense

Texans34Life

I BLEED TEXANS!
http://www.examiner.com/x-778-Houston-Texans-Examiner~y2009m9d27-Houston-you-need-a-defense

As I sit here and mull over the emotions from yet another frustrating Texans loss, I'm wondering why I don't feel more frustration.

Maybe it's because we've seen this act so many times before and it was so predictable.

We knew in the back of our minds that this outcome was a distinct possibility, even though we didn't want to think it.

And all that talk about coming together as a team at Tennessee last week? Pssh. Please. Talk is cheap, especially when you can't back it up - as the Texans rarely do.

The Texans are who we thought they were. A wildly inconsistent team with a defense that's emerging as one of the worst we've seen around here in a while - and that's saying something.

The Jags had their way with the Texans today on five drives of 59, 69, 76, 83, and 72 yards which ended in four touchdowns and a field goal.

I kept waiting for a stop, a big play, something from the defense to slow down the Jags, a team not known for their offensive prowess, but nothing came.

Click for the rest of the article...

well like the team said

its time to watch teh film correct our mastikes parctice on WEd and get rdy to play our best football on Sunday ......:gun:

Re: [EXAMINER] Houston, you need a defense

captain_obvious_5A1B5486_0C16_82AB_78097_651E2D07-BBE3-90AC-12B58D1B894FA805.jpg

Back